How much did you pay for yours?

mavicmavs

Feb 16, 2023
Gallery
Flagstaff
Current Ride
Hummer H3
I'm certain this has been asked and answered somewhere but I'm having a hard time navigating this site. I'm an aspiring owner but most certainly not going to pay 20-50 over MSRP

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
I'm certain this has been asked and answered somewhere but I'm having a hard time navigating this site. I'm an aspiring owner but most certainly not going to pay 20-50 over MSRP
I had golden ticket, originally dealer quoted 5k over sticker but there was a mistake in my order and I ended up getting sticker

mmsmab1

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Golden ticket holder. Paid sticker. Just over 81k

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Ordered a wildtrak from a dealer. They offered to give a Raptor allocation for $25k over. I was so pissed I called 30 other dealers to see if they would do MSRP. Found 3 that *said* they would and blindly put an order in to one of the dealers expecting a 2 year wait. They got a surprise allocation and the raptor showed up before my wildtrak. When it shipped they said “whoops, we didn’t know it was a raptor…$10k over MSRP for those”. So I went down there and talked to the sales manager and made a deal to trade my wildtrak for the raptor. When the wildtrak came in from shitty $25k adm dealer, drove it 10 min down the road and traded it for MSRP raptor. They ended up covering title, fees, and a little extra too so walked out paying ~$70k. Needless to say I’m not a fan of dealers or paying a markup, so there is a way if your motivated, lucky, and/ or pissed off enough like I was.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Welcome to the forum! A majority of us here are golden ticket holders, therefore our dealers were given a "special allocation" for our order which led to many of us being fortunate to purchase at MSRP. There will be sales for MSRP but may require your patience and willingness to travel. Keep track of our Marketplace forum here for possible leads.

On the other 2 major Bronco sites there are threads listing dealers that have honored MSRP, this may assist you in locating a willing dealer.

OP
M

mavicmavs

Feb 16, 2023
Gallery
Flagstaff
Current Ride
Hummer H3
Welcome to the forum! A majority of us here are golden ticket holders, therefore our dealers were given a "special allocation" for our order which led to many of us being fortunate to purchase at MSRP. There will be sales for MSRP but may require your patience and willingness to travel. Keep track of our Marketplace forum here for possible leads.

On the other 2 major Bronco sites there are threads listing dealers that have honored MSRP, this may assist you in locating a willing dealer.

This is very helpful, thanks. I am willing to travel basically wherever and I can certainly wait.

OP
M

mavicmavs

Feb 16, 2023
Gallery
Flagstaff
Current Ride
Hummer H3
A dealer told me Ford isn't really planning on doing special orders this year for Raptors. Anyone know if that's true?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
how does this "golden ticket" thing work? it meant something different for the GT500
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com!

The term "Golden Ticket" was not used by Ford, it was coined by the Bronco 6 gen on-line community approximately a year ago. It is a group of Bronco early reservation holders (July 13, 2020 & a few from July 14th) that Ford offered the option of upgrading their current Bronco reservation/order to a Bronco Raptor. Along with the offer was a special one time allocation for a Bronco Raptor to the Bronco order holding dealer for the selected individual.

fordperfaddict

Feb 16, 2023
Michigan
Current Ride
F150 Raptor Gen2
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com!

The term "Golden Ticket" was not used by Ford, it was coined by the Bronco 6 gen on-line community approximately a year ago. It is a group of Bronco early reservation holders (July 13, 2020 & a few from July 14th) that Ford offered the option of upgrading their current Bronco reservation/order to a Bronco Raptor. Along with the offer was a special one time allocation for a Bronco Raptor to the Bronco order holding dealer for the selected individual.

Ok thanks for the info! I just had a ride in one off road the other day and I really do want one of these things. The markups are insane though kind of like the gen3 raptor 37 when they first came out. im definetely willing to wait a year or so for an order. im hoping to use future business and a sale/lease
on either an expedition stealth or an explorer ST as a bargaining chip. my wifes lease if up in a 15 months so the timing could work out.

Kitch

Founding Member
Oct 9, 2022
Gallery
SC
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2020 Porsche Cayenne S
Lucky golden ticket holder here, too... paid MSRP from Chapman Ford in Horsham, PA. Tom and his staff there are first class and great to do business with. Bought my First Edition 3% under invoice from them, too. Just great folks, and I am in South Carolina, so they aren't right around the corner from me, either. :LOL: Customer for life

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Golden ticket here as well and paid MSRP. Dealer tried to tell me $20k over MSRP, but then backed off on it and said they were not charging over MSRP for the people that Ford gave the allocations to (golden ticket). I talked to the GM of the dealership when I picked mine up and they got a total of 8 allocations altogether last year. 4 were for golden tickets and 4 were not. 2 of those non-golden tickets were going to him and another GM of a sister dealership so that left 2 that they would mark-up. I think you would be hard pressed to find one on a lot that would not be marked-up some. $50k seems crazy, but I see $20k or so online even with used Braptors.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Observations regarding advertised BRaptors for sale:
  • Dealers are listing vehicles at MSRP to spark interest, then adding ADM when you bite.
  • Dealers are listing sold vehicles to spark interest in their website, then applying the "bait and switch"
  • Dealers are listing retail orders (COVP) to spark interest in their website, then applying the "bait and switch"
  • Dealers are listing vehicles before they are even shipped to spark interest in their website
  • ADMs are dropping as buyers refuse to pay high prices
  • Several dozens of BRaptors being built in JAN-FEB are being flipped (short list is 200+ vehicles)
  • "Golden Ticket" holders got MSRP
  • Most COVP orders from the MAR 2022 open MY22 order banks also got MSRP
  • I think it is safe to say that BR ADMs didn't become a "thing" until AUG-SEP 2022 after dealers saw how much demand there was.
  • Most COVP orders from the OCT 2022 open MY23 order banks got MSRP + ADM
    • Plus MY22 to MY23 price mark up
  • Most COVP orders from the MAR 2023 open MY23-24 order banks will get MSRP + ADM
    • Plus MY23 mid-year price mark up
  • Low supply with high demand equals high price. ECON 101.
1676675092609.png

Example of the $40k "price drop" after a $65k ADM [Edit: updated 10-MAR]
Another $5k drop to $99,900; MSRP was $84,765 so they still have a ways to go [Edit: updated 19-MAR]

1676675104237.png
Screenshot 2023-03-10 204729.jpg

Last edited:

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Last edited:

jgtuna

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Houston, TX
2023 BRaptor Sales
Active Known MY23 Internet Sales = 222 (20230217)

[1] Obtain VIN
[2] Use window sticker to get order number and Blend Date; * = window sticker not available
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
[3] Use tracking website to get production status and dealer contact info
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

View attachment 6196
View attachment 6192
View attachment 6191
View attachment 6193
View attachment 6194
View attachment 6195
Mine is 89573 and isn’t on this list - arrived at dealer on Thursday. They floated a $20k+ ADM after forgetting our verbal agreement when I threatened to move my golden ticket to another dealer (I agreed to $5k ADM). Meeting with sales manager Monday (who is who I agreed with and who has been out on vacation) to hopefully complete sale. You all will hear more from me if I get shafted - will be looking for ways and ideas around how to best punish them and make them feel at least some pain for being dishonest.
20356402-B66F-40CA-B354-4A1AD4FFE629.jpeg
6BD8EC4C-E31C-4748-BC6A-1767B0D31D79.jpeg

Attachments

• B5162F70-1DA3-4FD5-ADE3-D5657E4F6715.jpeg
    B5162F70-1DA3-4FD5-ADE3-D5657E4F6715.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 53

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Mine is 89573 and isn’t on this list - arrived at dealer on Thursday. They floated a $20k+ ADM after forgetting our verbal agreement when I threatened to move my golden ticket to another dealer (I agreed to $5k ADM). Meeting with sales manager Monday (who is who I agreed with and who has been out on vacation) to hopefully complete sale. You all will hear more from me if I get shafted - will be looking for ways and ideas around how to best punish them and make them feel at least some pain for being dishonest.
I'm sorry for your troubles with Tomball Ford. I hope you are able to work it out.

This list is for active MY23 sales, so unless your dealer advertised your BR on the internet, it would not show up on my list.

Hope to see you at the BR Off-Roadeo.
1676729736985.png

OP
M

mavicmavs

Feb 16, 2023
Gallery
Flagstaff
Current Ride
Hummer H3
Observations regarding advertised BRaptors for sale:
  • Dealers are listing vehicles at MSRP to spark interest, then adding ADM when you bite.
  • Dealers are listing sold vehicles to spark interest in their website, then applying the "bait and switch"
  • Dealers are listing retail orders (COVP) to spark interest in their website, then applying the "bait and switch"
  • Dealers are listing vehicles before they are even shipped to spark interest in their website
  • ADMs are dropping as buyers refuse to pay high prices
  • Several dozens of BRaptors being built in JAN-FEB are being flipped (short list is 200+ vehicles)
View attachment 6177

Example of the $40k "price drop" after a $65k ADM

View attachment 6178
Yeah I've gotten my hopes up way too many times. I hate dealers man.

Top Member Reactions