If you were chosen for the Bronco Raptor, what was your reservation number?

BraptorRyan

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Bainbridge, Ga.
It’s looking like there is no real rhyme nor reason to which reservation numbers got chosen to get the 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor, but possibly we could find a pattern or a cut-off point……

My reservation number (golden ticket recipient) was : 10133559

I look forward to seeing everyone else’s.

It’s looking like there is no real rhyme nor reason to which reservation numbers got chosen to get the 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor, but possibly we could find a pattern or a cut-off point……

My reservation number (golden ticket recipient) was : 10133559

I look forward to seeing everyone else’s.
10189212 was mine

10201753 is mine and I got the golden ticket. 7/14 reservation. I am wondering if they put preference on people that ordered Wildtrak models over others since that was technically the "high speed desert runner" before this bad boy came out of hiding.

My RESERVATION ID is 11047082 and I got denied. Maybe they saw I already had purchased a Bronco and that was part of why they denied me? I also have a Lightning reservation and I thought that might help me, but I guess not.

10201753 is mine and I got the golden ticket. 7/14 reservation. I am wondering if they put preference on people that ordered Wildtrak models over others since that was technically the "high speed desert runner" before this bad boy came out of hiding.
No telling, but that wasn’t a factor in mine. I originally ordered a 2 door base model. 😆

My original thoughts was to buy one to closely match my original unaltered 1971 302 3 on the tree. (2021 would have been exactly 50 years between them).

Being chosen for the monster will work too though! 💁‍♂️ -Not sure it will fit through my 8’ garage door though as my wife’s 2020 Expedition won’t even with the mirrors folded. Time for some alterations I guess.

10138322. Reserved in the 5th hour after release on 7/13/20 (would have been first hour if not for server crashes). My current order is for a fully loaded 2dr Badlands.

Hello all, 7-13-20 Wildtrack original 4 door race red order - Received the Golden ticket 2-11-22
looking forward to getting this process started and need to make sure to lock in dealer with MSRP.
Thanks for all the info everyone this group absolutely helps me out in many ways. anyone else on the thread from New Mexico ?

Hello all, 7-13-20 Wildtrack original 4 door race red order - Received the Golden ticket 2-11-22
looking forward to getting this process started and need to make sure to lock in dealer with MSRP.
Thanks for all the info everyone this group absolutely helps me out in many ways. anyone else on the thread from New Mexico ?
Right on! Welcome to the forum from another New Mexican! Hopefully, you have better luck with Power Ford than I did. They were wanting about $130,000 for their Bronco Raptor o_O

Right on! Welcome to the forum from another New Mexican! Hopefully, you have better luck with Power Ford than I did. They were wanting about $130,000 for their Bronco Raptor o_O
How is it they think its theirs ? Without your order they wouldn't have a sale ? did you look at going elsewhere ? looks like we may have to and we only have a few days to make up a plan. My reservation is with Rich Ford but i was considering Power since i can move my order once. are you in ABQ ?

How is it they think its theirs ? Without your order they wouldn't have a sale ? did you look at going elsewhere ? looks like we may have to and we only have a few days to make up a plan. My reservation is with Rich Ford but i was considering Power since i can move my order once. are you in ABQ ?
They seemed to think that the dealership would be getting one allocation. I was denied a gold ticket so I was surfing around to get at the top of the list for a dealer allocation. Needless to say, I won't be getting one from them haha! I'm down in Ruidoso.

I did want to give out the ticket number honesty until its used. its 10199___
I figured you never know whos on these. Just want to be careful.
Anyone actually gotten to place an order @ MSRP ?
I'm willing to travel. I travel all over the U.S. for work so it wont be an issue to pick one up.

They seemed to think that the dealership would be getting one allocation. I was denied a gold ticket so I was surfing around to get at the top of the list for a dealer allocation. Needless to say, I won't be getting one from them haha! I'm down in Ruidoso.
I really enjoy Ruidoso isn't there a dealer there or Alamogordo ? Oh geez you didn't get one ? I wonder how many there truly are ?

I really enjoy Ruidoso isn't there a dealer there or Alamogordo ? Oh geez you didn't get one ? I wonder how many there truly are ?
Yes, but they need to be a Raptor certified dealer. So I was trying to deal with the highest volume Raptor dealer in the area in hopes that they would actually get an allocation. I think only the highest volume dealers in the country will be lucky to get some allocations for 2022.

My reservation number started with an 11xxxxxx and I've only seen Golden Tickets given to 10xxxxxx numbers so far.

Yes, but they need to be a Raptor certified dealer. So I was trying to deal with the highest volume Raptor dealer in the area in hopes that they would actually get an allocation. I think only the highest volume dealers in the country will be lucky to get some allocations for 2022.

My reservation number started with an 11xxxxxx and I've only seen Golden Tickets given to 10xxxxxx numbers so far.
Understood, I'm sorry i thought you did have a golden ticket. Thats why Power Ford priced it so high.
If i hear anything ill let you know.

Back