Is today the day? 3/28??

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Will all of our orders drop today or tonite? Will we convert to watching build dates instead of all of the speculation around ordering? As of 937 EST mine was still in process.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I sure hope so. I am in the same boat as you and waiting for mine to be scheduled for production. Going to be a great day when that happens considering a 7/14/20 reservation date with lots of ups and downs along the way.

OP
luterdan

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
I just texted with my dealer, he says.... 3/28 Orders are due, i.e Ford won't accept any more Raptor orders after 3/28, but the allocations and production scheduling is up to Ford. And there is no commitment on when any of that will happen.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Many of you probably know that Ford puts out a weekly scheduling calendar for all models and plants (it generally shows up on the Bronco6G or BN forums). Last week was scheduling for build weeks 5/9, 5/16, and 5/23 for Broncos. No Bronco scheduling is supposedly being done this week...at least "officially". We'll see what happens next week and the week after. Next batch of build weeks will likely be in June.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Worth the wait, seen my first Bronco Raptor today in Dearborn, it was quick glance and the first thoughts is very beefy and solid looking. I think we will all be very pleased.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
Will all of our orders drop today or tonite? Will we convert to watching build dates instead of all of the speculation around ordering? As of 937 EST mine was still in process.
I believe Ford said next round of Raptor scheduling will be on 4/8, I know they have been scheduling all other models the past few days but I haven't heard of any new Raptor dates for May.

OP
luterdan

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
I believe Ford said next round of Raptor scheduling will be on 4/8, I know they have been scheduling all other models the past few days but I haven't heard of any new Raptor dates for May.
so almost 2 weeks to wait..... i'm not good at that.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
The official scheduling published by Ford (along with the stupid graphic constraint memo) was that all May scheduling for Raptors would be done the week of march 24th, which seems to have happened.

Ford has not yet published when the next set of Raptor build dates will be announced.

Stay Tuned.....

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
The official scheduling published by Ford (along with the stupid graphic constraint memo) was that all May scheduling for Raptors would be done the week of march 24th, which seems to have happened.

Ford has not yet published when the next set of Raptor build dates will be announced.

Stay Tuned.....
My guess is the 8th. They are giving until then for the graphics people to choose if they want the larger graphics package

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
My guess is the 8th. They are giving until then for the graphics people to choose if they want the larger graphics package
Someone else mentioned the 8th also… maybe for the same reason, but other than the stickers, I can’t find anything official.

xander

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
I spoke to Ford yesterday. All i received is my confirmation email from them on March 11 that my order was confirmed. same day I received an email from my dealer containing my sales code #, specs and pricing. When I called ford, they were able to pull up my order and confirmed everything I received. I asked about when I should expect the "next" email with build date......he had no idea. he was super nice, able to confirm everything, but did not know anything further.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
Somewhere on one of the many forums there was an official looking post stating the next scheduling date was 4/8, it did not say they will be notifying customers on that date, just that was the next scheduling date for Bronco Raptors. I'll try to find it when I have time.

OP
luterdan

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Somewhere on one of the many forums there was an official looking post stating the next scheduling date was 4/8, it did not say they will be notifying customers on that date, just that was the next scheduling date for Bronco Raptors. I'll try to find it when I have time.
That is the current thought. That the next round of orders would drop on the 8th. Not sure what after that or if everything drops and they schedule it out (depends on how many bronco orders there are I guess)

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
That is the current thought. That the next round of orders would drop on the 8th. Not sure what after that or if everything drops and they schedule it out (depends on how many bronco orders there are I guess)
I think the most likely scenario is that Raptors (like all Broncos) will schedule continuously out thru the fall cutoff time.

OP
luterdan

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
I think the most likely scenario is that Raptors (like all Broncos) will schedule continuously out thru the fall cutoff time.
My only argument against that is since there are different parts (frame, suspension, engine), it would make sense to batch them in some way, or dedicate a line to them.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
Since all 2022 orders for Raptors are in hand Ford should be able to at least give a rough scheduling week for all GT holders, it's not like that number will change because order banks are closed and the next orders will be 2023. Most likely they will still dribble out orders each week, torturing their customers right up to the very last truck, lol.

Top Member Reactions