Just a crazy observation

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I originally ordered a badlands… changed to a raptor, now I know many of you guys are in the US and I really didn’t research the badlands cost south of the border to me but I have to say… I am getting my Braptor for MSRP my build will be 115K Can.. that being said check out the local cost to me on a badlands NOT the raptor I’m super scared if this dealer ever gets their hands in on a raptor… what would it be listed for 200K 250K will this madness ever end? If you want to see it for yourself go to islandford.ca I am so disgusted with Them, there’s mark up then there’s just plain greed!! This particular truck is listed on Ford.ca for 77-78K that’s what the MSRP should be 🤨

Attachments

• F98FF089-6103-4DDD-8204-5AC3E0FD6D5F.png
    F98FF089-6103-4DDD-8204-5AC3E0FD6D5F.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 69

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I originally ordered a badlands… changed to a raptor, now I know many of you guys are in the US and I really didn’t research the badlands cost south of the border to me but I have to say… I am getting my Braptor for MSRP my build will be 115K Can.. that being said check out the local cost to me on a badlands NOT the raptor I’m super scared if this dealer ever gets their hands in on a raptor… what would it be listed for 200K 250K will this madness ever end? If you want to see it for yourself go to islandford.ca I am so disgusted with Them, there’s mark up then there’s just plain greed!! This particular truck is listed on Ford.ca for 77-78K that’s what the MSRP should be 🤨
That would be $109,386.03 United States Dollars after exchange for what appears a loaded 2021 Badlands leftover. 🙄

OP
F

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
That would be $109,386.03 United States Dollars after exchange for what appears a loaded 2021 Badlands leftover. 🙄
Right but would you be okay paying that for a badlands when a loaded raptor is 82K? I’m glad my dealer is giving me MSRP on the raptor which is 32K cheaper thank this badlands 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it’s out of control

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Appears this particular Bronco, a 2021 model, was the 1st Bronco the dealer recieved in spring 2021, and I'm suspecting this is a Old ad that has been left on the site. This same dealer now has 9 other 2022 Bronco models that appear much closer to MSRP which is 50k less than the 2021 Badlands shown at 147k. Maybe they purposely left the 2021 posted to help promote the 2022 Broncos, or maybe it's just by accident.

To answer your question, I would not pay over MSRP for any Badlands without value add additions, but maybe someone else would and that's their decision/business.

OP
F

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Appears this particular Bronco, a 2021 model, was the 1st Bronco the dealer recieved in spring 2021, and I'm suspecting this is a Old ad that has been left on the site. This same dealer now has 9 other 2022 Bronco models that appear much closer to MSRP which is 50k less than the 2021 Badlands shown at 147k. Maybe they purposely left the 2021 posted to help promote the 2022 Broncos, or maybe it's just by accident.

To answer your question, I would not pay over MSRP for any Badlands without value add additions, but maybe someone else would and that's their decision/business.
Fair, like I mentioned I found the badlands close to me, I wanted to go buy it, but when we contacted them it was already listed for 101 I wasn’t willing to pay over MSRP either, the good news on them however is that the Raptor became available so I switched my order to one of those, just kills me to see they now raised their price almost double the cost 😁 but you’re right it’s their business! Just sucks for those who really want one but find this ✌🏻😁

Top Member Reactions