Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
1691722649803.png

@Sergeant Toys , please look at your brand, spanking new BR and tell us if your trailing arm forward bracket looks like this.
Much Obliged.

Last edited:
OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Awesome machine. Still breaking in the engine about 280 miles today. Back roads and such, running through the gears slowly. Hit a logging road today. Checked out all the buttons and got going pretty quick. Not hard braking or shifting a lot. Very smooth. This is going to be a lot of fun. I love the sensation of speed and this machine is going to deliver in the dirt for sure. Tomorrow same thing. Will hit a logging road again. I am picking it up a bit more for the second half of break in. I can really tell it is smooth and flies over the bumps. I like it!!!

IMG_2080.jpeg

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
View attachment 9360
@Sergeant Toys , please look at your brand, spanking new BR and tell us if your trailing arm forward bracket looks like this.
Much Obliged.
jpeg 1.jpg
jpeg 2.jpg

It is sad it is not very dirty. I fixed that today. Just gave it a clean after a small bit of mud. Perhaps you can let me know what you think from the pics. Thanks

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Looks like mine, when it was new. I was hoping you got the Badlands "upgrade".
oh yes, I have been so busy not up on 2024. I believe I read or or watched a video and they mentioned that. I will have to settle for the plain ole Raptor...haha

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
About 250 miles I think today. Almost broken in. Hit the trail a bit harder today. Not shifting or breaking hard. Just smooth and quick. Had it in 2 high, rear locker, off road damping, sport wheel, baja pipe and advance trac off. Did some slight sliding and got a bit muddy. Still easy on the engine. I am loving it. Gave it a clean and getting an oil change in a couple of days and then off to some off roading. It is very nice on the road and love it in the dirt. My regular truck is an F250 so I am used to a firm big ride. Great Bronco. I love it as I am sure everyone here does. Looking forward to eventually hitting it hard in manual mode and being in the right gear coming out of a sliding bend.

jpeg12.jpg

Top Member Reactions