Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
2022_ford_bronco-4-door_tempImageHwAbEj-93608-scaled.jpg

Our Raptor is scheduled to ship July 7-13th. It seems it could possibly show up any day now or it will get pushed to a later date. As I am sure everyone knows Ford's delivery and communication is not like Amazon. At least it has been released and it is on the way to the dealer at some point real soon if not now.

I now have a very small understanding what it is like for those who have waited a long time for either their Raptor or their Bronco. It is hard knowing it is done and just needs delivery. The way I usually buy vehicles is "if you can have have it ready by 3 pm today, I will take it".

All good. I like this picture above from a review. I like looking at the Raptor compared to the regular Bronco. It is a beast. I am always thinking what the Raptor is going to be like compared our current Bronco. Hopefully it won't be too long. I keep telling myself it is just a truck. It seems to be kinda working.....

Great being here and learning more about our vehicles. As soon as I break in the engine I will be hitting the trails hard. I am pretty sure it will live up to all the hype.

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Its going to Christmas when you were 6 years old. Mine came on December 27th and extended that Christmas spirit.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
View attachment 8896

Our Raptor is scheduled to ship July 7-13th. It seems it could possibly show up any day now or it will get pushed to a later date. As I am sure everyone knows Ford's delivery and communication is not like Amazon. At least it has been released and it is on the way to the dealer at some point real soon if not now.

I now have a very small understanding what it is like for those who have waited a long time for either their Raptor or their Bronco. It is hard knowing it is done and just needs delivery. The way I usually buy vehicles is "if you can have have it ready by 3 pm today, I will take it".

All good. I like this picture above from a review. I like looking at the Raptor compared to the regular Bronco. It is a beast. I am always thinking what the Raptor is going to be like compared our current Bronco. Hopefully it won't be too long. I keep telling myself it is just a truck. It seems to be kinda working.....

Great being here and learning more about our vehicles. As soon as I break in the engine I will be hitting the trails hard. I am pretty sure it will live up to all the hype.
Your Ford dealer should be able to track it's shipping status via VINVIEW tracking tool deployed to dealers last November.

My wife has a 1 month old loaded Badlands, having never driven a standard Bronco I was surprised at how totally different it is compared to the Bronco Raptor. The driving experience is very different between the two. What's similiar is looking out the windshield to see the 2 front corner Bronco grab handles/accessory mounts.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Your Ford dealer should be able to track it's shipping status via VINVIEW tracking tool deployed to dealers last November.

My wife has a 1 month old loaded Badlands, having never driven a standard Bronco I was surprised at how totally different it is compared to the Bronco Raptor. The driving experience is very different between the two. What's similiar is looking out the windshield to see the 2 front corner Bronco grab handles/accessory mounts.
Or you can track it yourself. Some dealers don't like you nagging them everyday, "where is it now"?

Try the links I used for rail service. When it gets closer to AZ, then you can bug the sales guy. Scroll down about half way on this link.

You can also see how I tracked my Raptor at this post.

Last edited:

BRaptor19

Founding Member
Oct 22, 2022
Gallery
Panama City Beach
Current Ride
23MY Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
BMW X5 M Sport
First Responder
Former Firefighter/Medic
View attachment 8896

Depending on when it was ordered don’t be surprised if the MSRP has increased by $10,000.

We have 5 coming to our local dealership and since December 2022 the MSRP is up by $10,000-$14,000 on each one!

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Sadly, most of the Raptors are in the same boat as the other 4 door Broncos and cannot be released once delivered to the dealer because of the seatbelt recall.

BRaptor19

Founding Member
Oct 22, 2022
Gallery
Panama City Beach
Current Ride
23MY Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
BMW X5 M Sport
First Responder
Former Firefighter/Medic
Sadly, most of the Raptors are in the same boat as the other 4 door Broncos and cannot be released once delivered to the dealer because of the seatbelt recall.
We haven’t had that issue with our dealership or Bronco Raptors.

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Depending on when it was ordered don’t be surprised if the MSRP has increased by $10,000.

We have 5 coming to our local dealership and since December 2022 the MSRP is up by $10,000-$14,000 on each one!
Yep. All things considered it basically seems fair what I am paying. Up for sure. I have a trade in so you know how that works. All good I just want to get it.

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
I am working on it. Our dealer will let me know. It is perhaps not looking good. I have some level of acceptance at this point. Enough time and you can accept anything. It is just a truck in the big picture. It is hard as many know when you believe it is going to be shipped because Ford said it was, then it doesn't. Then you find out a silly plastic clip could determine the delivery. I will not let a plastic clip determine my happiness. I will not let the pussification of the U.S. determine my happiness. You see I have put some thought into this......what did I say....enough time.....haha

Last edited:
OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Can you please explain more. I would appreciate any information I can get at this point. Thanks

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Here is a friend I am planning on seeing with our Raptor when I get back home. He will put a smile on your face in his cart. He is real quick. I am looking forward to letting him have a go in the Raptor and getting some more pointers/training. I love this video of his dad. He is in the video driving his dad at a few spots and working on some vehicles. He was a quite the Baja racer in his time and still can kick it for sure. It is now his ranch and he has some great places to ride on their 48,000 acres. It is hard to imagine I may have to tell him about the hold up with the recall. I believe the view on my profile is a spot we drove to at his place. A plastic paper clip for the seat belts is holding up everything. It is absurd.

Last edited:
OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Ranch? 48,000 acres is more like a County😄

Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Keep the faith. Your Raptor will arrive and the long wait will be quickly forgotten.
I'm with you brother. I agree 100%.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta

I just got my recall letter in the mail, so the raptors definitely fall under it. B6G.com and Bronco Nation had copies of letters posted from Ford to Dealers with a "Do not Sell" order until the recall has been fixed.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I am working on it. Our dealer will let me know. It is perhaps not looking good. I have some level of acceptance at this point. Enough time and you can accept anything. It is just a truck in the big picture. It is hard as many know when you believe it is going to be shipped because Ford said it was, then it doesn't. Then you find out a silly plastic clip could determine the delivery. I will not let a plastic clip determine my happiness. I will not let the pussification of the U.S. determine my happiness. You see I have put some thought into this......what did I say....enough time.....haha
Its a good attitude to have. I'm sure that dealers will put the first silly plastic clips they receive on the Broncos they have waiting delivery, so I wouldnt fret too much.

I just got the recall notice that my Raptor needs the plastic clip as well, but I decided I want to wait and see what it looks like before I even address it. I've had zero problems reaching my seatbelt, so I am not even sure why the raptor has the same recall.

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Its a good attitude to have. I'm sure that dealers will put the first silly plastic clips they receive on the Broncos they have waiting delivery, so I wouldnt fret too much.

I just got the recall notice that my Raptor needs the plastic clip as well, but I decided I want to wait and see what it looks like before I even address it. I've had zero problems reaching my seatbelt, so I am not even sure why the raptor has the same recall.
Thanks, good point.

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Just got news from another Raptor would be owner the stop sale has been removed and his service manager has told him the the seat belt recall fix is on the way. His Raptor is sitting at the dealership.

I have left a couple of texts for our dealer to find out when mine is shipping. Should have shipped last week.

On my Ford dashboard it had a recall notice yesterday (or maybe the day before) and just now...NO RECALLS on the Raptor. Awesome. I can't believe it. Just a day or so ago it was all doom and gloom and everyone was thinking we may not get our vehicles to 4th quarter.... as per Ford's own recall letter. Wow.. A day can always make a big difference. We shall see but I believe we are back up and running....Raptor off Rodeo here I come.
download.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
It is the big day tomorrow. Picking it up finally! Looking forward to breaking in the engine. Very exciting. I look forward to posting about the differences between the Raptor and the regular Bronco. I don't think I will have an issue coming up with something..haha

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Big day today!
Yes indeed. What a great day. Have done about 330 miles mostly back roads. Not even one pic, just miles and a few mods along the way, antenna and such. I am looking forward to being out all day tomorrow breaking her in and will snap a few pics. It will be nice to do a summary in a few days but for now just laying some miles. Thanks guys.

Top Member Reactions