Lethal Performance RIPPING OUR NEW RAPTOR! - Bronco Raptor Pick-up PART 2!

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
A couple weeks ago, we picked up our 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor from Weikert Ford in Lake Wales, FL with one intention... GETTING IT DIRTY RIGHT OFF THE LOT!

Thanks to the help of Krista from Buckle Up Buttercup, we got it quite dirty, and even got in deeper than the BRaptor could handle.

Check out the video!

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
@LethalPerformance TIME IS UP..........Where is your Raptor tune? LOL (Don't drag this out until January) I'm hoping for a 4 second truck! then I'll spend that CASH
4 second Raptor? Probably should've bought a Jeep 392 at 4.5 seconds.

All you’ll need to do on your Raptor to match a stock 392 is drop the 37”s to 33’s, a real 10-15% gain in engine performance and to drop 600+ lbs in curb weight.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
@LethalPerformance TIME IS UP..........Where is your Raptor tune? LOL (Don't drag this out until January) I'm hoping for a 4 second truck! then I'll spend that CASH
Patience, None of the engine tuners have succeeded in cracking Ford's security on the Bronco Raptor PCM. The JB4 is the current solution and Ford Performance communicated to @LethalPerformance they were planning a Ford Performance Procal4 on top of their already OEM performance tune. This process takes time and testing to accomplish reliable satisfactory results, don't expect anyone to have a custom performance tune for our Bronco Raptors this year.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Patience, None of the engine tuners have succeeded in cracking Ford's security on the Bronco Raptor PCM. The JB4 is the current solution and Ford Performance communicated to @LethalPerformance they were planning a Ford Performance Procal4 on top of their already OEM performance tune. This process takes time and testing to accomplish reliable satisfactory results, don't expect anyone to have a custom performance tune for our Bronco Raptors this year.
Sir, yes, Sir! I thank you fore the comprehensive update and the realistic timeline. #HackthePCM Any idea what kind of encryption they use?

Top Member Reactions