BROTM LethalPerformance ๐Ÿ† November 2022 Bronco Raptor of the Month Winner

broncoraptor-nov22.jpg

This month was another close one! We had 8 photos submitted and 2 votes separated first and second place. I would like to congratulate @LethalPerformance for winning the November Bronco Raptor of the Month photo contest! I would also like to give a shout-out to @DBRAPTOR for taking 2nd place. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo!

In case you missed it, be sure to check out all the photos from November here:

The next contest will start the first week of December so stay tuned!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Link below to the video, documenting the events that took place to WIN our 2nd ever BROTM photo contest! More to the story than just the Winning photo. Congrats to Lethal Performance and Co-Conspirator Buckle Up Buttercup.

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Congratulations! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
๐Ÿ† BR of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Nice!!!! Congratulations! Someday Iโ€™m going to be able to enter with more than just a picture of my confirmation email!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Right!!! Just pump em out already.. I found 3 on lots in Alberta Iโ€™m in BC (waiting) each one on the lots was 30-50K over I canโ€™t even believe it stupid stealerships ๐Ÿ’” FYI this makes them 130-150K from the dealer plus dealer fees & tax after tax after tax cuz we pay GST/PST/LUX TAX๐Ÿ™„

Top Member Reactions