Slomotone

Feb 13, 2023
Gallery
San Juan
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
BMW 535i
I really like the look of the Baja designs linkable pod light bar, but at about 2K, wondering if its worth the spend. Anyone find another similar look, with a lower pricepoint??

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I really like the look of the Baja designs linkable pod light bar, but at about 2K, wondering if its worth the spend. Anyone find another similar look, with a lower pricepoint??
Welcome to the forum! Members here are installing light bars, I imagine your question is very common. 4x4TruckLEDs may be able to assist.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I finally got a chance to put my baja designs lights to the test this past weekend while at a friends house in west Texas. We took about a 30 mile loop on back dirt roads at night. He was my navigator and told me what directions the turns coming up were and I went 4 auto, sport mode, manual paddles. I have a 50" S8 roof mounted, Xl80's on the pillars, and a 30" ONX6 hybrid laser on the bumper. On straights with the baja designs set-up I was able to see way down the roads and didn't feel as if I could out run my lights at all and we were easily getting up 90MPH + at some points. The Braptor and lights performed amazing. It was a freaking blast finally putting all of it to the test. I know the Baja designs stuff is expensive, but you definitely won't be disappointed with them. After the other night I am so happy I bit the bullet and got them.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I finally got a chance to put my baja designs lights to the test this past weekend while at a friends house in west Texas. We took about a 30 mile loop on back dirt roads at night. He was my navigator and told me what directions the turns coming up were and I went 4 auto, sport mode, manual paddles. I have a 50" S8 roof mounted, Xl80's on the pillars, and a 30" ONX6 hybrid laser on the bumper. On straights with the baja designs set-up I was able to see way down the roads and didn't feel as if I could out run my lights at all and we were easily getting up 90MPH + at some points. The Braptor and lights performed amazing. It was a freaking blast finally putting all of it to the test. I know the Baja designs stuff is expensive, but you definitely won't be disappointed with them. After the other night I am so happy I bit the bullet and got them.
No fogs? I know that 4x4TruckLEDs has a BD module that fits in the modular bumper and replaces the Rigid fogs.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
No fogs? I know that 4x4TruckLEDs has a BD module that fits in the modular bumper and replaces the Rigid fogs.
I have still been running the factory Rigid ones. Honestly, with my other BD lights on you probably wouldn't even be able to tell that they are on. HA. I like the look better with the end caps off, but have put them back on just for daily driving since they do make a difference with that. My thought was to remove the end caps and rigid lights and maybe mount just a single S2 from BD on both sides up underneath for fog lights and then steal back my aux 1 for something else.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I have still been running the factory Rigid ones. Honestly, with my other BD lights on you probably wouldn't even be able to tell that they are on. HA. I like the look better with the end caps off, but have put them back on just for daily driving since they do make a difference with that. My thought was to remove the end caps and rigid lights and maybe mount just a single S2 from BD on both sides up underneath for fog lights and then steal back my aux 1 for something else.
Ah that makes sense (forgot you removed the end caps). I’ll be going with a BD setup soon (though with a few KC Cyclones scattered about)…will post as I make progress.

OP
S

Slomotone

Feb 13, 2023
Gallery
San Juan
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
BMW 535i
Thank you! That was hugely helpful! Ordering now. 😊

OP
S

Slomotone

Feb 13, 2023
Gallery
San Juan
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
BMW 535i
Yes...i ordered fogs from
I replaced the factory Rigid with mandronline.com fogs lights. Im also running their pillar lights (2 each side) and front grill 40 inch light bar. I decided on them, because you can switch between White lights with Amber DRL backglow on all their lights, to match the rest of the Bronco Raptor accent lighting. Looks amazing!!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

I replaced the factory Rigid with mandronline.com fogs lights. Im also running their pillar lights (2 each side) and front grill 40 inch light bar. I decided on them, because you can switch between White lights with Amber DRL backglow on all their lights, to match the rest of the Bronco Raptor accent lighting. Looks amazing!!
Sounds cool, when you get a chance post a few photo's, we love pictures! (y)

JOPO

Founding Member
Apr 18, 2022
NL, Texas

Do you have Any pics ?

JOPO

Founding Member
Apr 18, 2022
NL, Texas
Do you have any pics ?

OP
S

Slomotone

Feb 13, 2023
Gallery
San Juan
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
BMW 535i
Do you have any pics ?