Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Still trying to understand this "limited" thing. As far as I know, no Raptors were scheduled last week.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Was anyone scheduled this week? This was supposed to be a limited scheduling week too, correct?
Other trims were scheduled this past week (for the 6/27 build week), just not any Raptors that I’ve heard of.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but only 4 production weeks have been scheduled for Raptors so far - 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, and 6/20. (Exception possibly of @BRVOL whose rig was supposedly being blended today.). There have to be a ton of orders unscheduled out there.

bronco_raptor

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Georgia
I think that's all I've seen so far, but I believe I might have read on the Facebook group that someone was pushed back to 6/27. I have a dealer allocation from a small dealership in a rural area. I'm the first person in line there, but still think I'll be at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to scheduling.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I have been pushed back from 5/30 to 6/27

DeRaptor

Founding Member
Apr 12, 2022
Gallery
Pensacola, FL
I think that's all I've seen so far, but I believe I might have read on the Facebook group that someone was pushed back to 6/27. I have a dealer allocation from a small dealership in a rural area. I'm the first person in line there, but still think I'll be at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to scheduling.
I have the exact same issue.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Something I noticed, what the heck is Ford scheduling? Everything is marked limited or none. Is the plant that messed up on parts or are they sending the techs to ice mountain to clear backlogs???

Last edited:

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Something I noticed, what the heck is Ford scheduling? Everything is marked limited or none. Is the plant thatessed up on pets or are they sending the techs to ice mountain to clear backlogs???
"thatessed up on pets"
All I can say is thank goodness I speak Appalachia or I might not have been able to figure this out! 🤣

Top Member Reactions