Limited Bronco Scheduling Next Week (7/18) For Production Build Week 9/5

As noted in other threads, there has been a surge of BR scheduling this week (mostly yesterday/Thursday) even though this was not on the Ford calendar. Seems like most of this was for build weeks thru the end of August 8/29. Next week we once again have a "limited scheduling" event, and only for the build week of 9/5. Who knows what will *actually* happen...

1657906549834.png

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Mine was schduled yesterday 14Jul22 for a 29Aug22 build date. I'm happily surprised, and before someone bursts my bubble, I know it's always subject to change, however this seems better than no date/no word/nothing.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Mine was schduled yesterday 14Jul22 for a 29Aug22 build date. I'm happily surprised, and before some bursts my bubble, I know it's always subject to change, however this seems better than no date/no word/nothing.
Congrats!! I know it's like jumping from one line to another, but at least this one is shorter! :LOL:

Raptor901

Apr 25, 2022
Memphis
I got my scheduling finally as well. Dealer said they are starting to get things moving so hopefully there is some truth behind it... either way a move in the right direction.

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
Yes! Finally received my scheduling date, set for 08/29. Hopefully by October!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220716-091052_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220716-091052_Chrome.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 56

E24

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2022
Gallery
Springfield Mo
Current Ride
F350
How are people getting notified of their scheduling dates? Receiving an email from Ford?
My dealer called to say it was scheduled for a build next month and I asked for something on paper or a log in to see it for myself and haven’t heard anything else. Anyone else get any actual verification or is it all word of mouth?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
My dealer called to say it was scheduled for a build next month and I asked for something on paper or a log in to see it for myself and haven’t heard anything else. Anyone else get any actual verification or is it all word of mouth?
Congrats on your build, likely week of Aug29th as appears Thursdays scheduling was for the last week of Aug 2022. Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com!

BRaptor813

Founding Member
Mar 23, 2022
Gallery
Tampa, Florida
Your dealer can print this out for you if there is any information on your build. Just show them this and they should know. I was told last week delivery would be by 7/29 by Ford Performance as they seem to have more updated info. My plan was to call every Friday but forgot this last week. I will call on Monday and let you all know if I hear anything different.
D7742CC5-86C9-4BC8-AC1E-F09130E631D2.png

Touli

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
Birmingham Alabama
My dealer called me early Friday to say I was scheduled as well. No email from ford and the regular link hasn’t been updated. But the back door link confirms an 8/29 build date

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
My dealer called me early Friday to say I was scheduled as well. No email from ford and the regular link hasn’t been updated. But the back door link confirms an 8/29 build date
So quick question.

Back door link for me shows scheduled for production date of 8/29. Does that mean this is the expected date it will be completed or the date it will start to be built? Trying to get an idea of when I'd likely see it.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
So quick question.

Back door link for me shows scheduled for production date of 8/29. Does that mean this is the expected date it will be completed or the date it will start to be built? Trying to get an idea of when I'd likely see it.
Backdoor link gives you a production week, not a specific day. You are assigned a build date (really a “blend” date) about 5-7 days in advance of that actual date, and a window sticker will be available. Google the Ordertrack App to check on sticker availability.

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
Backdoor link gives you a production week, not a specific day. You are assigned a build date (really a “blend” date) about 5-7 days in advance of that actual date, and a window sticker will be available. Google the Ordertrack App to check on sticker availability.
You need the VIN to do this?

donnell5

Jul 19, 2022
Gallery
south bend in
Current Ride
land rover
As noted in other threads, there has been a surge of BR scheduling this week (mostly yesterday/Thursday) even though this was not on the Ford calendar. Seems like most of this was for build weeks thru the end of August 8/29. Next week we once again have a "limited scheduling" event, and only for the build week of 9/5. Who knows what will *actually* happen...

View attachment 1477
I just got build day of august 29 my reservation was from 8/5/21 order date was 10/28/21

Top Member Reactions