Limited Bronco Scheduling Next Week (7/18) For Production Build Week 9/5

As noted in other threads, there has been a surge of BR scheduling this week (mostly yesterday/Thursday) even though this was not on the Ford calendar. Seems like most of this was for build weeks thru the end of August 8/29. Next week we once again have a "limited scheduling" event, and only for the build week of 9/5. Who knows what will *actually* happen...

1657906549834.png

E24

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2022
Gallery
Springfield Mo
Current Ride
F350
I just got build day of august 29 my reservation was from 8/5/21 order date was 10/28/21
Sounds like they are scheduling a bunch for the Aug 29. Saw one on eBay for $150k buy it now. There will be a strong market for these if ford can get them cranked out!

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
Is there a chance that some of ours have been built and not notified about production. I know it’s wishful thinking but I keep seeing these pictures of parking lots full of bronco Raptors. haha.

Jefe88

Jul 18, 2022
Greenville, NC
Current Ride
1J8HS48N05C724113
As noted in other threads, there has been a surge of BR scheduling this week (mostly yesterday/Thursday) even though this was not on the Ford calendar. Seems like most of this was for build weeks thru the end of August 8/29. Next week we once again have a "limited scheduling" event, and only for the build week of 9/5. Who knows what will *actually* happen...

View attachment 1477
What is the best beat to speed up the process? I’ve filled out info online a month ago but haven’t received any contact about building at all.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
What is the best beat to speed up the process? I’ve filled out info online a month ago but haven’t received any contact about building at all.
Nothing you can do at this point. It’s not about picking less constrained parts like the regular Bronco last year. They are just having overall supply issues, and will only schedule builds when they reach a certain confidence in inventory.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Congrats on your BR order and Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com!

Jefe88

Jul 18, 2022
Greenville, NC
Current Ride
1J8HS48N05C724113
Nothing you can do at this point. It’s not about picking less constrained parts like the regular Bronco last year. They are just having overall supply issues, and will only schedule builds when they reach a certain confidence in inventory.
Gotcha, thanks for the reply!

Top Member Reactions