Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Saw this come out today:

I have asked if there are any dyno runs before and after. I get gains are realized as part of a whole system, but would be nice to understand what this is contributing for the price.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Available through Lethal Performance

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
Am I the only one underwhelmed by the sound? I get it’s a v6 and there’s only so much that can be improved on. My previous truck was a 6.2 liter v8 Tahoe that I put a corsa cat back system on. It cost 1100$ and made a huge sound improvement. This system is three times the cost and I can barely hear a change. Its a much more complex setup so the high cost is understandable.

but ultimately, meh.

OP
Tye

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Am I the only one underwhelmed by the sound? I get it’s a v6 and there’s only so much that can be improved on. My previous truck was a 6.2 liter v8 Tahoe that I put a corsa cat back system on. It cost 1100$ and made a huge sound improvement. This system is three times the cost and I can barely hear a change. Its a much more complex setup so the high cost is understandable.

but ultimately, meh.
You are not, I have the same sentiments which is why I wanted to see dyno charts. Some of this Raptor stuff is becoming proportionally like Porsche pricing, making me feel im modding my gt3 again lol

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Install video on Lite Brite's Bronco Raptor.

Alex

Oct 10, 2023
Gallery
Dubai, UAE
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Hey, guys. Wanna share feedback on MF's cat-back exhaust system. I bought it via frsport.com and delivered it to UAE. Installation is effortless and bolt-on. Took 30 minutes or so. It's soundwise better than the stock one, but insignificant. Performance-wise, I didn't notice any changes.

However, I got a check engine fault 10 minutes after dune bashing in Baja mode, and an exhaust mode change was unavailable. The other day, the fault was gone, and, in normal mode on the road, there were no issues at all. The fault code showed exhaust flow control Valve A and Valve B errors. I assume it is because of overheating (it is fair to mention that we are in the winter season in Dubai now, and daily temperatures are about 22-24 C).

In a few days, I decided to run another test in Baja mode on the road without any heavy conditions and, voilà, the same fault appeared in 10 minutes.
I'm in touch with MF support, and they suggested changing the valves, but I'm not sure if it helps...
For the time being, I swapped the exhaust back to stock...

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 16

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hey, guys. Wanna share feedback on MF's cat-back exhaust system. I bought it via frsport.com and delivered it to UAE. Installation is effortless and bolt-on. Took 30 minutes or so. It's soundwise better than the stock one, but insignificant. Performance-wise, I didn't notice any changes.

However, I got a check engine fault 10 minutes after dune bashing in Baja mode, and an exhaust mode change was unavailable. The other day, the fault was gone, and, in normal mode on the road, there were no issues at all. The fault code showed exhaust flow control Valve A and Valve B errors. I assume it is because of overheating (it is fair to mention that we are in the winter season in Dubai now, and daily temperatures are about 22-24 C).

In a few days, I decided to run another test in Baja mode on the road without any heavy conditions and, voilà, the same fault appeared in 10 minutes.
I'm in touch with MF support, and they suggested changing the valves, but I'm not sure if it helps...
For the time being, I swapped the exhaust back to stock...
Did this error disappear when you swapped the exhaust back to stock?

We've seem a similiar error when a stick lodged in the exhaust valve area and broke one of the valve connectors.

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
I just dont see any upside to adding the exhaust system.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions