Maybe yes, maybe no?

Maybeyesmaybeno

Founding Member
Mar 4, 2022
Telluride, CO
On January 24, I receive an email from Ford : "You could be among the first to order the all-new Ford Bronco Raptor".
I click YES. On February 11, I receive an update email: "Because of high demand, we are unable to offer you the opportunity".

Two weeks go by, and I call my dealer to get a copy of my (WildtraK) order summary. The salesman informs me that I am getting the Raptor. I review the above with him & he needs to call Ford & get back to me...... Sure enough, whoever they talk to at Ford confirms that I am to get a Raptor.

Any opinions on whether or not I have a "Golden Ticket"? Any suggestions on what I should do next?
Thanks

OP
M

Maybeyesmaybeno

Founding Member
Mar 4, 2022
Telluride, CO
According to the salesman, the dealership is allocated one Raptor in 2022, and I am to get it. However, I was given the impression that this was based on what they were told by Ford, rather than an internal dealership decision.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
On January 24, I receive an email from Ford : "You could be among the first to order the all-new Ford Bronco Raptor".
I click YES. On February 11, I receive an update email: "Because of high demand, we are unable to offer you the opportunity".

Two weeks go by, and I call my dealer to get a copy of my (WildtraK) order summary. The salesman informs me that I am getting the Raptor. I review the above with him & he needs to call Ford & get back to me...... Sure enough, whoever they talk to at Ford confirms that I am to get a Raptor.

Any opinions on whether or not I have a "Golden Ticket"? Any suggestions on what I should do next?
Thanks
Congrats on securing a Bronco Raptor allocation! Sounds like a round about way of getting one, but it doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Lock it in next week (or whatever the official date is) when the official ordering is opened up.

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
According to the salesman, the dealership is allocated one Raptor in 2022, and I am to get it. However, I was given the impression that this was based on what they were told by Ford, rather than an internal dealership decision.

Congrats! How long was the Wiltrak on order?

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Have you inquired what the Raptor’s price will be? If it is a dealer allocation rather than a GT, it may be extremely expensive.

Top Member Reactions