More Bronco Raptor Pictures, MGV and Leather

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Got these pics from @TheBroncoNation. First post is the Marine Grade Vinyl and the second is the Leather.

Bronco-Raptor-MGV-interior-2-1.jpgBronco-Raptor-MGV-interior-3-1.jpgBronco-Raptor-MGV-interior-4-1.jpgBronco-Raptor-MGV-interior-6-1.jpgBronco-Raptor-MGV-interior-7-1.jpgBronco-Raptor-MGV-interior-8-1.jpg

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
The MGV looks a lot better than I assumed. Now I'm second-guessing myself. I do like the power seats, that would be the only thing lost, right? Carpet can be a pain in the butt.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
The MGV looks a lot better than I assumed. Now I'm second-guessing myself. I do like the power seats, that would be the only thing lost, right? Carpet can be a pain in the butt.
I don’t think you get the padded/stitched dash with the MGV

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I'm liking my leather / microsuede w/ no carbon choice.
I agree. Went with the same thing. Blue leather and no carbon. I didn't think spending $1,700+ on some carbon fiber, especially with 3 parts of being easily removable was a good idea. If I run into the store with the doors off somebody could make off with some pretty expensive grab handles. Not that I live in a bad part of town, but I didn't like how easily removable they were with the cost they carried. There are really only 5 pcs with the carbon fiber so that breaks down to about $345 a handle. Ha.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I agree. Went with the same thing. Blue leather and no carbon. I didn't think spending $1,700+ on some carbon fiber, especially with 3 parts of being easily removable was a good idea. If I run into the store with the doors off somebody could make off with some pretty expensive grab handles. Not that I live in a bad part of town, but I didn't like how easily removable they were with the cost they carried. There are really only 5 pcs with the carbon fiber so that breaks down to about $345 a handle. Ha.
Yeah, plus I can imagine that off-roading (with all the dust/dirt/grime) will not play nicely with that polished looking carbon fiber. That $1700 upgrade could look awful in a hurry.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I would be willing to bet that armorlite comes out with a flooring replacement for the bronco and braptor. I have their floor in my mojave gladiator and its so much better than the carpet. Still has the drain holes in it as well as more sound deadening than the factory flooring does.

OP
Rob41

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I don’t think you get the padded/stitched dash with the MGV
I'm really bummed about that. I hope we'll be able to order one of the nice dash pads after the sale. The base plastic looks really cheap.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Anyone have any pics of the non-carbon grab handles for these things with blue leather interior? Looking at these pics it shows carbon shifter and wheel, but the grab handles don’t appear to be carbon and match the dash. Do they plan to match handle color to the dash on the other interiors if you don’t opt for carbon?

Top Member Reactions