My Bronco Raptor in production

Rsmartin

Mar 1, 2023
Texas
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor (in production)
My Bronco raptor went in production the week of Feb 7th and the last update I have received is from Feb 14th. All I can see is its still in production and the window sticker. Wondering what's typical for production time and delivery times. Would appreciate anyone's experience. Thanks

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
My Bronco raptor went in production the week of Feb 7th and the last update I have received is from Feb 14th. All I can see is its still in production and the window sticker. Wondering what's typical for production time and delivery times. Would appreciate anyone's experience. Thanks
Welcome to the forum! Your dealer should be able to track it's shipping status via VINVIEW tracking tool deployed to dealers last November.

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
My Bronco was built 2/17 also stuck in the "in Production" I was told that its built and expected to deliver 3/20/2023
I called the Customer Service. They seemed pretty friendly and had some info to share. Fingers crossed...

jgtuna

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Houston, TX
My dealer didn’t help much with tracking (at all really) - so with available tracking via Ford’s update emails, mine was produced about a week later than the last updated production date, didn’t move to shipped status for another week after that but arrived at the early end of the expected range provided about 3 weeks later, but still shows it in shipped status (I’ve had it for 2 weeks now)…basically a crap shoot like the whole ordering process so far…and typical inaccurate tracking status from Ford…

Hope you get it soon - you’ll love it!

OP
R

Rsmartin

Mar 1, 2023
Texas
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
Talked to Ford and my dealer my unit was produced and is in limbo. All we can figure is its subject to the "do not drive recall" on Bronco Raptors produced in a specific window as a result of a possible steering lockup! So I wait longer. This is like a slow drip water torcher!!!! Thanks #Ford

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Talked to Ford and my dealer my unit was produced and is in limbo. All we can figure is its subject to the "do not drive recall" on Bronco Raptors produced in a specific window as a result of a possible steering lockup! So I wait longer. This is like a slow drip water torcher!!!! Thanks #Ford
You can check your VIN against the DO NOT DRIVE recall list previously posted here and Bronco6G to determine if that is the cause of the delay.

OP
R

Rsmartin

Mar 1, 2023
Texas
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
Thanks I just put in my VIN and its not on the list. I guess I'm just waiting on a rail car!

Top Member Reactions