LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Hey all,
Jared with Lethal Performance here. We're one of the leaders in aftermarket performance parts & accessories and have been in business for over 17 years now.

Currently an owner of a first edition 4 door with hardtop in Lightning blue. We've help test and develop a ton of parts and accessories for the Bronco platform since taking delivery of our Bronco and are even more excited to get started on the Bronco Raptor we've got on order.

Our Braptor was scheduled to be built the week of 5/30 however it was pushed to 7/25. Can't wait for this thing to be built so we can start the modding madness with all of our awesome partners in business.
In the meantime if anyone has any questions for us please feel free to reply or reach out and I'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks!
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 1.09.18 PM.png

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Good to have you, Jared. Tell us about the BRaptor you have on order...what options and color?

OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Good to have you, Jared. Tell us about the BRaptor you have on order...what options and color?
Code orange, Lux package, black leather seats, carbon fiber interior package, 17" dark carbonized gray wheels, code orange accents on the seatbelts, graphic delete, keyless entry, offroad assistance kit, storage bags, soft canvas bimini option and the wheel lock kit.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Welcome, Jared! We are happy to have you here and we can't wait to see what all you've got up your sleeve for the new Bronco Raptor. I hope to be one of your first customers! :cool:

OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Just got an update on our build. It's been moved to August 11th. I was told that the 11th should be solid as all of the production hurdles they have been encountering to get these build have been resolved. Will keep everyone posted as we get closer to the build date.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Just got an update on our build. It's been moved to August 11th. I was told that the 11th should be solid as all of the production hurdles they have been encountering to get these build have been resolved. Will keep everyone posted as we get closer to the build date.
That's great news! Good vibes that date holds true!

Top Member Reactions