Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
So at some point - sooner than later - they have to schedule builds for the rest of June and all of July, per the bi-monthly allocation numbers they provide their dealers. I'd have to believe that means no later than the second or third Thursday of May. Unless there is another "secret" scheduling event for Raptors.........

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Model year switches over in mid-November, but my guess is that MY23 Raptors won't be produced right away.

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Nothing is officially announced, but Ford has no chill right now so who the heck knows?

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
damn what’s going on with Ford. why so quiet?! I hope these aren’t going to end up coming out like the regular Broncos year or two wait

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
damn what’s going on with Ford. why so quiet?! I hope these aren’t going to end up coming out like the regular Broncos year or two wait
pretty typical cycle. they schedule roughly 3 weeks worth of builds, then go quiet for 3 weeks. still pretty much according to plan, though they did push back any Raptor builds until the 5/23 week at the earliest.

Too early to tell if these delays will perpetuate, or if this is just a "tooling up" issue. Parts constraints will be a major factor as to whether they can follow thru on the promise.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Well, I am getting a little concerned. We have a Bronco Sport Badlands also and on their forum someone ordering a 2022 Badlands Sport posted an email concerning this: "I am reaching out to let you know that the premium package and the full size spare are causing delays with orders. In order for Ford to get these vehicles produced, they are going to be taking those off and anything else that would be considered a commodity restraint. This will be happening automatically on May 8th."

Everything is being affected big time!!!

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
You guys are lucky. I'm pretty sure mine will be one of the last ones built. I got mine through military sales on the Navy base so all I have is a "Factory Hold" with an expected delivery date of 11/1/2022. Makes me wonder if that is accurate. If it is, any further delays will make mine a 2023 model? 😞

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
You guys are lucky. I'm pretty sure mine will be one of the last ones built. I got mine through military sales on the Navy base so all I have is a "Factory Hold" with an expected delivery date of 11/1/2022. Makes me wonder if that is accurate. If it is, any further delays will make mine a 2023 model? 😞
Are you referring to a Bronco Raptor factory hold, or a Bronco?

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Are you referring to a Bronco Raptor factory hold, or a Bronco?
Bronco Raptor. I'm not sure if anything can be gleaned from this or not. The process buying on base is different than from a regular dealer. Also, that was stated on some paperwork from a few weeks ago....I also can't log into Ford to check status.

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
my Badlands Bronco i have on order is Built but on a factory hold now for the past three weeks.
Ford won't say why, but I imagine chip or parts hold.

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
not a bronco but i ordered a 250 transit that i was supposed to have in january. now last update was july and it moves later weekly. haha. hoping brap doesn’t pull same shit

Top Member Reactions