No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/16)

may16th-ford.png

Posted by 6G admin yesterday. Evidently that doesn’t mean you can’t be re-scheduled (delayed). 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully we'll start getting better news soon.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully we'll start getting better news soon.
I'm not worried about this news. Scheduling needs to wait until the manufacturing commences. Really focused on when Raptor production actually starts. Looks like it will be either the week of 5/23 or 5/30. That will tell us a lot about how things play out into June and beyond. Gotta get the first one out the chute, then we'll all feel a lot better.

I received an email from Ford I was scheduled for production 5/23. I believe the No production dates for Broncos is misleading. I think the Raptor production is controlled by Ford Performance and will not show up on Fords standard production Schedule. Also a FB member that works for Ford and builds Raptor motors stated they have built like 1500 Raptor motors.

I received an email from Ford I was scheduled for production 5/23. I believe the No production dates for Broncos is misleading. I think the Raptor production is controlled by Ford Performance and will not show up on Fords standard production Schedule. Also a FB member that works for Ford and builds Raptor motors stated they have built like 1500 Raptor motors.
I'm not upset too bad about the delays, IFF Ford uses some of the time to fix some of the odd issues that pop up on the regular bronco and roll them into ours. I just really want to know what these motors will put out. there seem to be a lot of sightings or pre-production models, not sure if the EPA or whomever tests, uses pre-production or if they wait for the actual machine.

Yeah, I know... Just wondering why they would post like that.. Strange
Cuz they're the media...and anything that grabs your eye is fair game from their perspective.
Even worse, it's "yahoo.com"...fake media.

Back