No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (6/13)

Didn’t even bother pasting the calendar graphic from Ford…y’all probably figured this was happening anyways.
C64AB9FF-B31B-4CA8-B5BA-A3D49E7F23B0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Guy on FB says Braptor is built and should be delivered in 2 weeks. While the rest of us wait....

Attachments

• C64AB9FF-B31B-4CA8-B5BA-A3D49E7F23B0.png
    C64AB9FF-B31B-4CA8-B5BA-A3D49E7F23B0.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 103

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
David and my Raptor were built the same week. We are both expecting delivery between the 22nd and the 28th. I know of at least 4 total that are built and expected to be at the dealerships by the 28th. There have to be more out there.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
David and my Raptor were built the same week. We are both expecting delivery between the 22nd and the 28th. I know of at least 4 total that are built and expected to be at the dealerships by the 28th. There have to be more out there.
I'm glad to hear your order is still on track! Let's hope next week is your week! 🤞

Carterpyper1

Founding Member
Mar 16, 2022
usa
no vin# for Me
I'm glad to hear your order is still on track! Let's hope next week is your week! 🤞
they say clean
unscheduled . whatever that means

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
no vin# for Me

they say clean
Just means there is nothing quirky or unspecified about your order that would prevent it from being scheduled.
Also means it has a standard retail priority code (10-19) assigned from your dealer. Nothing for you to do now but wait it out.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Let's hope the scheduling gets moving... Thebaugustborder dates are fast approaching and we want/need our braptors
August has no impact on scheduling, which will continue into the fall.

sportcoupe

Founding Member
May 9, 2022
Gallery
Georgia
no vin# for Me

they say clean
Clean Unscheduled is the first step in build process. It means the order was input to Ford system. Below is an example of the Ford order process. They can adjust it slightly though.

Order Input to Ford system - shows UNSCHEDULED - CLEAN
Order Processing
- VIN and SCHEDULED TO WEEK - No ETA to dealer at this point
Order Processing - SCHEDULED TO DAY - ETA TO DEALER, from MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
Print an online window sticker within 7 to 10 days before your build date.

Your online window sticker will be a GREEN bordered one for a SPECIAL ORDERED and BLUE for a stock ordered.

In Production
- SENT TO PLANT - ETA TO DEALER, this may change at this point
In Production - PRODUCED - ETA TO DEALER, this may change again based on updated information from transportation
Awaiting Shipment - RELEASED once the Transit passes Quality Control, this is what is on the system. Goes to the transportation lot waiting to be loaded on local transport or rail car.
In Transit - SHIPPED RAILCAR #XYZ ****** (Railroad Company name)
In Transit - PASSING during certain movements on the railroad, it will list the name of the passed point; could be done with multiple entries
In Transit - ARRIVED RAIL #XYZ ******, VEHICLE LOCATION by CITY/STATE This is usually the Regional Distribution Center
Delivered - FINAL DELIVERED (Delivery Company); DEALER CODE & DEALER NAME; DELIVER DATE MM/DD/YYYY, MILITARY TIME (TIME ZONE)

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
So I called Ford customer service yesterday and found out something maybe interesting.
I was expressing my concern over the order bank's opening in August for the 2023 Bronco's and if it may affect the status of my Bronco Raptor.
One thing for sure the lady was able to tell me that sounded like it even surprised her. When she checked they had removed the August date for the 2023 Bronco order bank's to open.
She thought apparently Ford may have chosen to delay it a little. Maybe this will help with all 2022 orders?

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I’ll say this one more time. Opening of MY23 orders is unrelated to MY22 scheduling. The more/most important factor is when production cuts over from one model year to the next. That is currently rumored to be around Nov 11, but could obviously shift right.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Clean Unscheduled is the first step in build process. It means the order was input to Ford system. Below is an example of the Ford order process. They can adjust it slightly though.

Order Input to Ford system - shows UNSCHEDULED - CLEAN
Order Processing
- VIN and SCHEDULED TO WEEK - No ETA to dealer at this point
Order Processing - SCHEDULED TO DAY - ETA TO DEALER, from MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
Print an online window sticker within 7 to 10 days before your build date.

Your online window sticker will be a GREEN bordered one for a SPECIAL ORDERED and BLUE for a stock ordered.

In Production
- SENT TO PLANT - ETA TO DEALER, this may change at this point
In Production - PRODUCED - ETA TO DEALER, this may change again based on updated information from transportation
Awaiting Shipment - RELEASED once the Transit passes Quality Control, this is what is on the system. Goes to the transportation lot waiting to be loaded on local transport or rail car.
In Transit - SHIPPED RAILCAR #XYZ ****** (Railroad Company name)
In Transit - PASSING during certain movements on the railroad, it will list the name of the passed point; could be done with multiple entries
In Transit - ARRIVED RAIL #XYZ ******, VEHICLE LOCATION by CITY/STATE This is usually the Regional Distribution Center
Delivered - FINAL DELIVERED (Delivery Company); DEALER CODE & DEALER NAME; DELIVER DATE MM/DD/YYYY, MILITARY TIME (TIME ZONE)
Thank you for the detailed sequence of events.

So I called Ford customer service yesterday and found out something maybe interesting.
I was expressing my concern over the order bank's opening in August for the 2023 Bronco's and if it may affect the status of my Bronco Raptor.
One thing for sure the lady was able to tell me that sounded like it even surprised her. When she checked they had removed the August date for the 2023 Bronco order bank's to open.
She thought apparently Ford may have chosen to delay it a little. Maybe this will help with all 2022 orders?
Thank you for checking and posting your findings, I think this is news worthy info for us and there could be many different reasons to postpone opening MY2023 order banks.
I’ll say this one more time. Opening of MY23 orders is unrelated to MY22 scheduling. The more/most important factor is when production cuts over from one model year to the next. That is currently rumored to be around Nov 11, but could obviously shift right.
Agreed, I thought a few months ago it was stated MY22 production end was into October, not surprised in will extend into November. I thought MY21 went into Dec. I'm sure there are many considering circumstances to the planning of milestone dates.

Last edited:
OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Thank you for the detailed sequence of events.

Thank you for checking and posting your findings, I think this is news worthy info for us and there could be many different reasons to postpone opening MY2023 order banks.

Agreed, I thought a few months ago it was stated MY22 production end was into October, not surprised in will extend into November. I thought MY21 went into Dec. I'm sure there are many considering circumstances to the planning of milestone dates.
MY21 went to Dec because they didn't even start manufacturing until late May/early June. This year has been in full production ALL year (since Jan) so an earlier conversion is in the cards. The balance out date is the same for all Broncos - Raptor or standard - and the current rumored date is November 11 to start MY23 production. Again this is not confirmed by Ford, but "leaked" by some dealers, so we'll see what is reality over the coming months.

Top Member Reactions