No Bronco Scheduling this Week (8/1)

Once again, no 2022 Bronco Scheduling this coming week, but as we have seen the last couple weeks, 2022 Bronco Raptor scheduling has been occurring despite 2022 Bronco was listed as "no scheduling".

1659153555223.png

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Looks like I won’t be getting a raptor this year…. Gifts to me are a bad sign!!!
Those are awesome! Hopefully, it is just to hold you over for another month or two.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Yes, delivered today! Nicely done gift!
The card set is cool. But as with previous similar production choke points and schedule failures, I would muuuuuuuch prefrer a timely, direct, honest, candid explanation from Ford about what the problems are and when we can expect our products. But that is just me. :)

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
The card set is cool. But as with previous similar production choke points and schedule failures, I would muuuuuuuch prefrer a timely, direct, honest, candid explanation from Ford about what the problems are and when we can expect our products. But that is just me. :)
Understood and the majority here will likely agree with you.
Based on my observations of new built vehicles in the SE Michigan area, the supplier parts shortage has effected all production and it also appears that not every model built is visually missing the same part. One vehicle may be missing a headlight, the next one of the fender flares, etc... Much of the basic structure and major components may be produced in-house and production lines can continue and build ~99% completed vehicles. When the missing supplier part shows up the vehicles are moved to a finishing line and ran back thru QC. For each partially completed vehicle, the reason for non-shipment may be specific to each vehicle, this is Not normal manufacturing from the past. This could be why Ford has difficulty providing us specific progress information for each of our Bronco Raptors.
Once again, this was my observations specifically near Dearborn, I've also seen Flint is full of partially built GM trucks everywhere!

Top Member Reactions