No more 2023MY Ford Bronco scheduling for hardtops, Sasquatch and LUX packages!

2023 ford bronco constraints.jpeg

Bronco Nation is reporting that for the 2023 model year, Ford is no longer scheduling Bronco orders with MIC hard top, Lux, or Sasquatch packages. The above image is a notice that Ford is sending out as a customer offer for those who have these packages on order. We have not heard whether this applies to the Bronco Raptor, but we assume so because the Bronco Raptor only comes in MIC hard top configuration. That is, unless Ford starts allowing Bronco Raptors to be ordered with a soft top.

Source

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
Agreed, we really need some clarification from Ford.

I was wondering how close to scheduled production date can you get a color change ?

And can a dealer go past his area Rep. to get a color change close to Production ?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I was wondering how close to scheduled production date can you get a color change ?

And can a dealer go past his area Rep. to get a color change close to Production ?
On most Ford product lines you may change the color on a order up to the time the VIN number has been assigned, post VIN assignment no changes. I assume it's the same on the Bronco Raptor. Not sure about dealer bypassing his area Rep.

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
On most Ford product lines you may change the color on a order up to the time the VIN number has been assigned, post VIN assignment no changes. I assume it's the same on the Bronco Raptor. Not sure about dealer bypassing his area Rep.
ok. thank you. I just got my build date of February 6. Tried to change the color thru the local rep. and could not, although she is not real good to deal with. I might ask the owner of the dealership to go above her.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired

Go to Bronco support FAQs, "no changes after you have been scheduled."

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
Go to Bronco support FAQs, "no changes after you have been scheduled."
thank you. I'm still going to try, considering I have a pretty good feeling that if your date just got pushed mine will to.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
thank you. I'm still going to try, considering I have a pretty good feeling that if your date just got pushed mine will to.
Well, good luck with that. If you have a VIN, then you are "scheduled". Doesn't matter if your date slips.

What color do you have and what are you trying to change to?

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Oh well, still 7 months sooner than I expected. T minus 23 days.

View attachment 5576
Booo! Hisssss!
Well, that sucks. Got to watch out for Tuesday (and Wednesday), that's when Ford production schedulers get together and decide the fate of the MAP for the next 60 days.

My (moving) build dates:
1/30, 1/23, 2/6, 2/13, 2/16, 3/6 ... I didn't mind the first move so much, but now my April plans are at risk.

Looks like I'm getting caught up in the supply chain constraints 😖
Screenshot_20230131-181447~3.png

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Booo! Hisssss!
Well, that sucks. Got to watch out for Tuesday (and Wednesday), that's when Ford production schedulers get together and decide the fate of the MAP for the next 60 days.

My (moving) dates:
1/30, 1/23, 2/6, 2/13, 2/16, 3/6 ... I didn't mind the first move so much, but now my April plans are at risk.

View attachment 5696
Unfortunately the supply constraint issues are still plagueing the automotive industry, it's getting better, but never as quickly as everyone would like.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Booo! Hisssss!

My (moving) dates:

View attachment 5696
I got bumped a couple of times. But hang in there it will happen eventually. I was notified today that mine is built and will be shipped soon.

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
Booo! Hisssss!

My (moving) build dates:

View attachment 5696

YEP ! Mine was just pushed back again for the sixth 6th time since early January. Mine has been pushed back to the week of February 13. That was the final straw for me as celebrities and professional athletes and automotive YouTube jerks get their bronco raptors and Raptor R's delivered to them months after putting their orders in after me. This is complete incompetence from Ford at the top level, complete buffoons. Proof of how incompetent Ford has become and how much they lie as people are getting vehicles shipped from Japan and Europe on ships faster than Ford can build and deliver vehicles in the United States. Ford just keeps using the 3 year old excuse of supply chain issues to cover up their incompetence instead of just issuing a public apology to customers and admitting that they completely mishandled the bronco launch, order, and production process. But unfortunately Farley has become such a celebrity now that he thinks his sh*t doesn't stink and the ford fan boys keep lapping it up like lap dogs.

I am very pleased to say that I'm not going to be a suck hole for ford and will be very proudly purchasing a LX 600 instead of a overated bronco raptor. And it feels good not to be lied to.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
YEP ! Mine was just pushed back again for the sixth 6th time since early January. Mine has been pushed back to the week of February 13. That was the final straw for me as celebrities and professional athletes and automotive YouTube jerks get their bronco raptors and Raptor R's delivered to them months after putting their orders in after me. This is complete incompetence from Ford at the top level, complete buffoons. Proof of how incompetent Ford has become and how much they lie as people are getting vehicles shipped from Japan and Europe on ships faster than Ford can build and deliver vehicles in the United States. Ford just keeps using the 3 year old excuse of supply chain issues to cover up their incompetence instead of just issuing a public apology to customers and admitting that they completely mishandled the bronco launch, order, and production process. But unfortunately Farley has become such a celebrity now that he thinks his sh*t doesn't stink and the ford fan boys keep lapping it up like lap dogs.

I am very pleased to say that I'm not going to be a suck hole for ford and will be very proudly purchasing a LX 600 instead of a overated bronco raptor. And it feels good not to be lied to.
Based on your posts here I think purchasing the LX 600 is a good choice for you provided it meets all your needs as a vehicle. There is no question the LX 600 is a very nice, and one of the highest quality vehicles available. None of us here can assist you with the delays as we have all experienced or are experiencing the very same. Someone will be a very happy person with the opportunity to purchase your turned down order.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal

I echo TurboS: We have all had to wait several times and it has been frustrating. The LX600 is a great vehicle and although I wish you were going to continue this crazy voyage to finally getting a raptor, I understand your decision and wish you all the best with an alternate vehicle.

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
I echo TurboS: We have all had to wait several times and it has been frustrating. The LX600 is a great vehicle and although I wish you were going to continue this crazy voyage to finally getting a raptor, I understand your decision and wish you all the best with an alternate vehicle.
Thank You. I apologize for the frustration, but I can not tolerate lies and incompetence. Maybe Farley should spend less time on twitter and Facebook, and more time rolling his sleeves up like the Japanese do.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Booo! Hisssss!

My (moving) build dates:

View attachment 5696
So, it's the Ranger Raptor getting all the attention at the MAP :mad:
A long line of Broncos behind that Ranger.
Screenshot 2023-02-01 204223.jpg

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
So, it's the Ranger Raptor getting all the attention at the MAP :mad:
A long line of Broncos behind that Ranger.
View attachment 5716
Wow, maybe we will see a Ranger Raptor in the US this year! Hmm, maybe I can talk my wife into a Ranger Raptor for her car. :unsure:

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC

Bronco Nation is reporting that for the 2023 model year, Ford is no longer scheduling Bronco orders with MIC hard top, Lux, or Sasquatch packages. The above image is a notice that Ford is sending out as a customer offer for those who have these packages on order. We have not heard whether this applies to the Bronco Raptor, but we assume so because the Bronco Raptor only comes in MIC hard top configuration. That is, unless Ford starts allowing Bronco Raptors to be ordered with a soft top.

Source
Has anyone confirmed this includes the Bronco Raptor?

Top Member Reactions