TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Congrats, which location are you planning to attend?

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Nice. I think I heard somewhere that they were planning on doing a Raptor specific off-rodeo. Is that not the case? I guess if they do end up doing that it may be a while for them to have enough vehicles for it. Maybe they just keep the media vehicles in Johnson Valley and do it out there. Ha. I definitely want to go to one of them though.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Nice. I think I heard somewhere that they were planning on doing a Raptor specific off-rodeo. Is that not the case? I guess if they do end up doing that it may be a while for them to have enough vehicles for it. Maybe they just keep the media vehicles in Johnson Valley and do it out there. Ha. I definitely want to go to one of them though.
Definitely, that would be on my short bucket list!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I need to ask my wife but I would want Moab I think.
I've never visited any of the off-roadeo sites or even in any of those areas. However my daughter has been to Moab and said it was beautiful, making it my top future selection.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I’ve been to the Moab O-R and it’s an awesome experience…driving on real trails in the area, not a man-made course.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I’m pretty sure that Ford Performance runs driving events for all their specialty cars. I’ll bet they’ll announce something this summer once Raptors start getting delivered.

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
I’m pretty sure that Ford Performance runs driving events for all their specialty cars. I’ll bet they’ll announce something this summer once Raptors start getting delivered.
The have for all the vehicles I've gotten (Boss 302, GT350, Focus RS, Raptor...and Off-Roadeo). They've all been excellent. I did Off-Roadeo in Vegas...it was very good.

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
I've never visited any of the off-roadeo sites or even in any of those areas. However my daughter has been to Moab and said it was beautiful, making it my top future selection.
f you get out that way, I'd be happy to give you some scoop on stuff to do out there. I spend a lot of time out in the Utah / AZ/ NM / NV / CA deserts and happy to share some of my favorite places.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
f you get out that way, I'd be happy to give you some scoop on stuff to do out there. I spend a lot of time out in the Utah / AZ/ NM / NV / CA deserts and happy to share some of my favorite places.
Thank you for the kind offer! I will definitely you in mind should we ever get out that way. When your in unfamiliar areas, and for a short period of time, it's extremely beneficial to have some friendly guidance to get the most of your trip.

BRaptorBoy

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia, Canada
This would be awesome. Let's make it in Canada (hah, see how many ppl reply now that I said that).
Still, I think that would be great if Ford went ahead with raptor specific off rodeo. If not I think Moab would be pretty cool. That'll be on my list of places to go wheeling for sure.

Jumanji

Founding Member
May 27, 2022
Gallery
Sterling, VA
Does anyone know how to get an offer code for the bronco off rodeo? I would love to go if I had the opportunity. I have got a bunch of emails promoting them and have set-up an account and done everything. It just prompts me to confirm my vehicle, but I need an offer code prior to being able to verify my vehicle.

Jumanji

Founding Member
May 27, 2022
Gallery
Sterling, VA
Got it yes, just got it all figured out. I appreciate it! Thought for some reason I needed an offer code and could not proceed without it.

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
Has anyone been to the bronco off rodeo, any experience to share? What were your thoughts? Worth going?
I went, based on my FE purchase, to the NV Off-Roadeo a couple months ago. It was very good...and I know folks who've been to the TX, NH, and UT ones...all reported very good experiences. I've been impressed with all the Ford events like this that I've gone to (for Boss 302, GT350R, Raptor, Focus RS's) though I favor the road-racing types. Having grown up in a 'Ford family' and worked at Ford for many years, I have a strong affinity for the brand and am glad to see them building these special vehicles and running these programs to help cultivate a deeper understanding of, and appreciation for, them.

It's a Rap

Founding Member
May 24, 2022
Gallery
CA
Current Ride
FORD
I went, based on my FE purchase, to the NV Off-Roadeo a couple months ago. It was very good...and I know folks who've been to the TX, NH, and UT ones...all reported very good experiences. I've been impressed with all the Ford events like this that I've gone to (for Boss 302, GT350R, Raptor, Focus RS's) though I favor the road-racing types. Having grown up in a 'Ford family' and worked at Ford for many years, I have a strong affinity for the brand and am glad to see them building these special vehicles and running these programs to help cultivate a deeper understanding of, and appreciation for, them.
I maybe late on this one but, when is the next one and how to get on the list for the off roadeo? Will there be one for Bronco Raptors?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I maybe late on this one but, when is the next one and how to get on the list for the off roadeo? Will there be one for Bronco Raptors?

Here is the Bronco Off-Roadeo web site, currently offered in 4 different locations. We have not yet heard of any "Bronco Raptor" specific Off-Roadeo yet... but we are definitely hoping Ford Performance puts one together.

Top Member Reactions