Order Canceled by Ford!

Dokken

Jun 19, 2023
Midwest
Current Ride
Ford F150 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Dodge Viper
After having an order in for over 1 year I just found out that Ford dropped the order I had placed. The dealer said he had no idea that they did this because he was not notified until I asked about the status because for awhile I was getting an email from Ford every 45 days telling me that it was still in the works and be patient. The worst part? A 2024 is $12K MORE than a 2023 for the same build! Dealer confirmed this as well.

How can they raise the base price by $12K? I did a build on a F150 Raptor and the F150 came in $13K less than the Bronco Raptor!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
After having an order in for over 1 year I just found out that Ford dropped the order I had placed. The dealer said he had no idea that they did this because he was not notified until I asked about the status because for awhile I was getting an email from Ford every 45 days telling me that it was still in the works and be patient. The worst part? A 2024 is $12K MORE than a 2023 for the same build! Dealer confirmed this as well.

How can they raise the base price by $12K? I did a build on a F150 Raptor and the F150 came in $13K less than the Bronco Raptor!
Not surprised, but I don't agree and I understand your frustration. Ford has informed us over the last year or more that any ordered or reserved Bronco's not built as 2023 model year will be cancelled, orders balanced out, a new 2024 order will need to be created and unfortunately without any carryover price protection or order priority. I was sincerely hoping Ford would finish out the 2023 orders prior to the 2024 MY changeover. I believe we have at least one other member on this site that had a similar circumstance and fortunately at least one of them found a new 2023 on the lot from another dealer. It's my understanding, the dealers, as the customers, were at the mercy of Ford getting the orders completed.

My only recommendation besides ordering a 2024, is to start searching dealers that have a new 2023 in stock, I've seen some advertised at MSRP although it may not be your ordered price but probably the window sticker MSRP for that particular Bronco Raptor.

Check out these 2 forums below:

Maybe @Zach@Granger

Don't give up, it's worth the wait/search.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dokken

Jun 19, 2023
Midwest
Current Ride
Ford F150 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Dodge Viper
Not surprised, but I don't agree and I understand your frustration. Ford has informed us over the last year or more that any ordered or reserved Bronco's not built as 2023 model year will be cancelled, orders balanced out, a new 2024 order will need to be created and unfortunately without any carryover price protection or order priority. I was sincerely hoping Ford would finish out the 2023 orders prior to the 2024 MY changeover. I believe we have at least one other member on this site that had a similar circumstance and fortunately at least one of them found a new 2023 on the lot from another dealer. It's my understanding, the dealers, as the customers, were at the mercy of Ford getting the orders completed.

My only recommendation besides ordering a 2024, is to start searching dealers that have a new 2023 in stock, I've seen some advertised at MSRP although it may not be your ordered price but probably the window sticker MSRP for that particular Bronco Raptor.

Check out these 2 forums below:

Maybe @Zach@Granger

Don't give up, it's worth the wait/search.
But with a $12K price increase for a 2024? I was receiving emails from Ford telling into October me that the order was still valid and to be patient so Ford told me nothing. My dealer didn't even know it had been cancelled until I asked him to check on it.

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
But with a $12K price increase for a 2024? I was receiving emails from Ford telling into October me that the order was still valid and to be patient so Ford told me nothing. My dealer didn't even know it had been cancelled until I asked him to check on it.
Dakken, sorry to hear about your situation. I'm not sure where in the midwest you are located, but we'd be happy to try to assist in finding one for you (we have a few coming in). I also notice you have a Viper and I own one as well, there's not a lot of us out there, so anything I can do to help! I would need to see pictures of said viper first though. :)

Top Member Reactions