Our cousin is facing the same problem - chips

OP
luterdan

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Time for a carbonated truck with roll down windows manual transmission dampers for heat direction locking diff via a knob on the hubs etc

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Damn, so far there are some people that have Broncos built but sitting in a fields waiting on a chip for 4 1/2 months now. I wonder how long the Lightnings can sit without the batteries being charged/maintained before the overall capacity takes a permanent hit?

Last edited:
OP
luterdan

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
I'm starting to second guess if it is the right time to get a new vehicle. I don't need it, just want it. And it could be fraught with issues.

OP
luterdan

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
437443F7-D084-46BB-A437-434F5C4845E6.png

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
This is nothing new, I was in Dearborn a couple months ago, Bronco's where being trailered in and completed, thousands of F150's including Raptors were in "no access" office building parking lots. There is security guards in vehicles everywhere surrounding these new trucks and they also were being moved one by one to be completed and shipped. This component shortage situation is with all auto manufactures.

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
With the recent decline in the stock market, high gas prices, housing prices, and slowing economy, I think that will have an impact on new car sales. I'm wondering if that will allow Ford to finally catch up with demand.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
With the recent decline in the stock market, high gas prices, housing prices, and slowing economy, I think that will have an impact on new car sales. I'm wondering if that will allow Ford to finally catch up with demand.
I wouldn’t think so. More people will just flip them, if that dries up then maybe it will slow down

Top Member Reactions