Overhead Molle Panels

irishkpo

Aug 16, 2022
Gallery
Minnesota
Current Ride
'23 - Raptor - Code Orange (mine) AND on order a '24 HLE 2dr - Yellowstone (wife's)
Current Ride #2
Rental Car of the week...
Who has installed one in their Raptor?
I ask since I haven't found many options that don't require the permanent removal of that additional factory crossbrace. Units that I am aware of are listed below. Plenty of manufacturers make units that I like but so far it looks like only JCR offroad makes one that fits with the current factory brace still installed.

If anyone has pics they can share of their installs, I'd love to see them.

Thanks,

JCR Unit - compatible with brace - It is the only one that I have found so far that let's you keep the factory brace. Worried about my J-Top wearing between the brace and the panel though. May have to add some soft edge protection on the sides of the Molle panel so that it doesn't cut through the J-Top over time.

DV8 - Not compatible. Require the permanent removal of the factory brace, but makes a reasonably priced one that even has a nice long grab handle for those in the rear. I actually really like this unit.

ADD - Not compatible. A lot like the DV8 above butt, requires the permanent removal of the factory brace and doesn't have a grab handle.

Buckle Up - Not sure - Don't care for the design though.

Turn Off-Road - Not Sure again - Don't care for the side to side design again.

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
I don’t have one yet but I like the looks of the adapt-a-panel design. Check foutz motorsports page for raptor upgrades. It’s in there. Not sure about how it would affect a soft top.

OP
irishkpo

irishkpo

Aug 16, 2022
Gallery
Minnesota
Current Ride
'23 - Raptor - Code Orange (mine) AND on order a '24 HLE 2dr - Yellowstone (wife's)
Current Ride #2
Rental Car of the week...
I don’t have one yet but I like the looks of the adapt-a-panel design. Check foutz motorsports page for raptor upgrades. It’s in there. Not sure about how it would affect a soft top.
I forgot about that one. I looked at that too. I have two issues with that one.
  1. I wonder though how well Molle equipment will really work with that different grid design.
  2. It runs side to side and I was really hoping for something that ran more front to back so the area directly over the passenger is open. However, I'm not totally opposed to that one since it has that small connector panel available to tie it into the area over the Aux switches. I want to be able to mount the radio up there. Farther forward it is the easier it is to access the switches etc.

Top Member Reactions