Odonnks

Feb 3, 2023
Gallery
PA
Current Ride
2017 Ford F350
Current Ride #2
2023 Bronco Raptor coming soon
This is something I’ve never considered for a vehicle like this but I saw it mentioned in a thread on Bronco6g.

Does anyone have a pic of what this Would look like? I’m not sure how much visibility they would have.

Thank you!

This is something I’ve never considered for a vehicle like this but I saw it mentioned in a thread on Bronco6g.

Does anyone have a pic of what this Would look like? I’m not sure how much visibility they would have.

Thank you!
I will be painting my with G2 brake caliper paint in the next couple months, I've done several of my other vehicles with the G2 paint with great results. If I was driving my Bronco Raptor I wouldn't bother, but it's new and sitting in winter storage begging for more TLC.
All my other vehicles have red brake calipers including the 6 on the boat trailer and they show but not like a sports car with large brakes and positive offset thin spoked wheels. The stock silver seems to blend in with the rotor.
CF8D94E0-174B-4DB8-BE51-E91379FA0621.jpeg

Trailer brakes are behind the wheel like the Bronco Raptor

E058E7DD-7498-42E0-82F4-F9702C6B2416.jpeg

My SuperDuty brakes I removed to paint red caliper and silver carrier, however when I do the Bronco Raptor brakes I'm considering painting both for better visiblity.

IMG_8651.JPG

IMG_8763.JPG

Update 22Nov23: Link to Painted Bronco Raptor Brake Calipers.
IMG_4534.jpeg

IMG_4538.jpeg

Last edited:
Painting those the same color as the emblem looks great!

Back