Post order manufacturer confirmation

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I placed my order with my dealer. On my previous wildtrak order each time it was ordered or updated I got a confirmation email from Ford saying congratulations on your Bronco order. I double checked with my dealer and he said it was 100% ordered. Anybody else not get email from Ford after the order was placed with the dealer?

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
I got confirmation email then a second telling me my order has been updated, my Ford account now shows a Code Orange Raptor

OP
DdYHrse

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I got confirmation email then a second telling me my order has been updated, my Ford account now shows a Code Orange Raptor
Thanks for the info. I just called Ford and gave them my order and sales code and they showed it in "process". Maybe they just need some more time to get this thing entered. After all that everyone has been through ordering these things I want that confirmation email from Ford saying that I am getting a Braptor.

OP
DdYHrse

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Just got an email from Ford saying that my Bronco order has been updated. It hasn't said to what yet, but I am sure that is next. They were probably just back logged and I was acting like my 5 year old and had 0 patience for waiting on a response.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Just got an email from Ford saying that my Bronco order has been updated. It hasn't said to what yet, but I am sure that is next. They were probably just back logged and I was acting like my 5 year old and had 0 patience for waiting on a response.
I don’t you’ll get anything more than that. But if you log onto Ford.com and check your special reservation link, It should display your Raptor order, desired color, config, etc.

OP
DdYHrse

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I don’t you’ll get anything more than that. But if you log onto Ford.com and check your special reservation link, It should display your Raptor order, desired color, config, etc.
It was just like you said. It is all updated now and shows the Raptor I ordered on the Ford site. Now we wait for scheduling.

Top Member Reactions