Post your 2022 Bronco Raptor build and price here!

SBP

Founding Member
Feb 28, 2022
Gallery
Prineville, Oregon
Current Ride
69 Mach 1 R-code 428, 4spd
Current Ride #2
71 AMC Javelin 401, 4spd
I thought the tailgate shelf was not available on the raptor due to weight?
It was under accessories at the time I originally set the order. I looked now and that tab is gone. It had the under floor safe, shelf and a bunch of stuff I can't remember. Haven't heard anything on weight.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
No engine block heater
No code orange seat belts

Screenshot_20220318-051910_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

RoBear

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
$75,080

Code Orange
Forged Wheels
Orange seatbelts
MGV
Lux Pack
Headliner
Graphics Delete

This Bronco Raptor will be used for its intended purpose. In the desert in Southern California.

I only ever like OEM wheels on any vehicle so getting the forged wheels now. The Orange seatbelts fit this vehicle, in my opinion. MGV because I want the washout floors in order to get the dust and mud out easily and without worrying about a more premium interior than it already is. Lux Pack because what’s another $2k at this point, for some little conveniences on the road to the desert. Headliner because it’s free (this could be a glitch because the details say it’s only free with the upgraded leather interior). And graphics delete because the Code Orange is loud enough for me.
Antimatter, who did you end up ordering your bronco from? Dealership? with or without a ADM?

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
This is great news! After spending some time going through all of the colors, I'm thinking a Storm Trooper Braptor would look awesome.

View attachment 401

• Oxford White
  • 17" Alloy Wheels
  • Wheel Lock Kit $90
  • Keyless Entrypad $110
  • Leather-Trimmed Vinyl Seats $2,495
  • Lux Pakage (374A) Equipment Group $2,695
I ordered my Raptor in VB blue but after seeing White I’m a little bummed out that I can’t change the colour.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
I just played around with the Everglades Build and Price, there are a lot more options for that vehicle. I'm really confused as to why so many options aren't available for the Raptor. Even silly stuff like floor mats, optional with Everglades, not available with Raptor (aftermarket is of course).

my point was that these 2 vehicles are being built at the same time, so it's probably not due to supply chain issues.

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
I just played around with the Everglades Build and Price, there are a lot more options for that vehicle. I'm really confused as to why so many options aren't available for the Raptor. Even silly stuff like floor mats, optional with Everglades, not available with Raptor (aftermarket is of course).

my point was that these 2 vehicles are being built at the same time, so it's probably not due to supply chain issues.
I suspect some of the 'optional' equipment on the Everglades in standard on BRaptor. That's the way it was with my FE...there weren't many boxes to check as they basically put the everything but the kitchen sink in as standard.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon

Pretty sure floor mats and cargo mat is standard equipment

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I ordered my Raptor in VB blue but after seeing White I’m a little bummed out that I can’t change the colour.
I think you did well by ordering the blue. I think it looks great with all the black features on the Bronco Raptor. It's really going pop!

Daniel_Esperanza

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Got mine all blacked out. And for the skid plate being silver and many asking for black, what if you just take it off and powder coat it black.

Attachments

• IMG_5532.jpg
    IMG_5532.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 4.14.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 4.14.39 PM.png
    33 KB · Views: 55

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Got mine all blacked out. And for the skid plate being silver and many asking for black, what if you just take it off and powder coat it black.
Welcome to the Bronco Raptor forum. I don't see any reason why you couldn't powder coat the skid plate and tow hooks any color you choose. I'm guessing you won't be the only one to go with black.

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Love it! I will definitely be powder coating all my silver skid plate pieces black.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
check with your dealer...you may still be able to change color (and other options, for that matter) if it's not yet scheduled.
Sorry to repeat myself, but skid plate color is not an option in the ordering system. You have a choice of color as long as it's silver. ;)

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Couldn’t you just trade your silver bumper for a regular modular bumper? I’m sure someone would be happy to swap for a silver one

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
Sorry to repeat myself, but skid plate color is not an option in the ordering system. You have a choice of color as long as it's silver. ;)
I think he was referring to body color (white versus his current blue), not skid plate color. Skid plate color is not an option, correct.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I think he was referring to body color (white versus his current blue), not skid plate color. Skid plate color is not an option, correct.
Copy that. That's what I get for trying to work and check forums at the same time. o_Oo_O

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Couldn’t you just trade your silver bumper for a regular modular bumper? I’m sure someone would be happy to swap for a silver one
I was actually looking at my Badlands skid plate this morning and thought, I should probably just have the dealer swap the skid plates over to my Bronco Raptor when I trade it in haha!

Top Member Reactions