Pricing correction

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Did anyone get this??? It didn't amount to much of a change, but it's something....

Ford Logo
Ford Bronco
It looks like we made a mistake.
When you placed your recent Ford BroncoTM order, we made a pricing error. The price you saw was higher than it should have been. And we have since corrected the number.
You can see the updated price by viewing your order submission on Ford.com.
Thanks for your understanding. We know the vehicle buying process is a lot to think about, and we hope to do everything we can to make it easier.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Nothing yet in my email inbox or in my Ford account. Good for you, nice to have adjustments in you favor. :)
Is this possibly the $100 credit to have the Graphic delete?

Last edited:

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
Did anyone get this??? It didn't amount to much of a change, but it's something....

Ford Logo
Ford Bronco
It looks like we made a mistake.
When you placed your recent Ford BroncoTM order, we made a pricing error. The price you saw was higher than it should have been. And we have since corrected the number.
You can see the updated price by viewing your order submission on Ford.com.
Thanks for your understanding. We know the vehicle buying process is a lot to think about, and we hope to do everything we can to make it easier.
Did you change your graphics package or let Ford automatically change it to delete? I think you get this email if you left it for them to change it to delete, then you get $100 credit. This is what the last email about discontinued graphics was about.

OP
luterdan

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Did you change your graphics package or let Ford automatically change it to delete? I think you get this email if you left it for them to change it to delete, then you get $100 credit. This is what the last email about discontinued graphics was about.
I ordered the enhanced graphics

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
The link above has always just taken me to my account reservations and orders page. On this page I don't have any pricing, just the confirmation the order was placed with a picture of my ordered Bronco Raptor.

OP
luterdan

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
you dont have this near the top?

1648661134133.png

It may be collapsed like this

1648661185603.png

then just click the arrow on right side.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Link takes me to this page which is same page with my Ford account then select reservations and orders. blanked "order number" is my reservation id.

InkedIMG_2803_LI.jpg

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Thank you! I really Appreciate the assistance, my computer is always connected thru my companies VPN, I had to stop the VPN process in order for the backdoor link to work. I was really starting to worry something was incorrect with my order. 1st time confirming my order, all appears correct! SWEET!

1648669108943.png

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions