Priority Code Question

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
Hey all,

My dealer called me and told me that my priority code changed from 19 to 11 but he had no idea what that may mean in terms of it possibly getting closer to a build date.

Anyone on here know what that code means?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
My understanding is priority codes 10-19 are set by the dealer to prioritize their dealership orders within that dealership. 10 being the highest priority a dealer can assign. Priority codes 1-9 are only set by Ford Motor Company, example mine moved from a "10" to a "1" a couple weeks ago by FMC, I'm guessing my order is getting closer to being scheduled.

Last edited:

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
PC 10-19 are all retail order sales codes for the dealership, and Turbo is right: they only have context within the dealership, not across dealerships/regions. Just a way for a dealer to prioritize one order versus another before Ford schedules them. Depending on how many Raptor orders your dealer has unscheduled, the change to PC 11 might fast track you.

Or it might not.... :)

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
My understanding is priority codes 10-19 are set by the dealer to prioritize their dealership orders within that dealership. 10 being the highest priority a dealer can assign. Priority codes 1-9 are only set by Ford Motor Company, example mine moved from a "10" to a "1" a couple weeks ago by FMC, I'm guessing my order is getting closer to being scheduled.
I just found out ours was moved to priority 01. Dealership said we should have the BRaptor by mid summer. Not going to hold my breath, lol.

OP
charlandk

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
I just found out ours was moved to priority 01. Dealership said we should have the BRaptor by mid summer. Not going to hold my breath, lol.
Congrats. Looking forward to seeing the pics you post. What color did you go with?

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Anybody else ask their dealer how many allocations they received apart from your orders? I asked mine and he said there were 2 other golden tickets and 2 that the dealership received so a total of 5. Mine already got scheduled for 6/6. I questioned the dealer a few days after I confirmed my order with them because the factory had not sent me an email update saying I changed my order. They sent me a snip of the order they sent in to Ford and it was a priority code 10 on their build sheet.

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
Anybody else ask their dealer how many allocations they received apart from your orders? I asked mine and he said there were 2 other golden tickets and 2 that the dealership received so a total of 5. Mine already got scheduled for 6/6. I questioned the dealer a few days after I confirmed my order with them because the factory had not sent me an email update saying I changed my order. They sent me a snip of the order they sent in to Ford and it was a priority code 10 on their build sheet.
My dealership had one other BRaptor, for their inventory.

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
I have been priority 10 by my dealer and code #1 by for 4 week and have not been scheduled. Has anyone seen any recent scheduling the past few weeks?

jgtuna

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Houston, TX
My dealer told me I’m at priority 10 - no production date yet. They did I am one of five - wasn’t clear ratio of golden tickets (like me) to others. Definitely not holding my breath!

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
I was originally a golden ticket winner, but the ford rep forgot to switch my order. My Wildtrac was supposed to be built April 25th and I still have to take delivery on that so the dealer can sale it. They’ll mark it up $30 k easy, lol.

Top Member Reactions