Production date changed again

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
Hey all-Thought i would put it out here. Looks like production dates have changed today. Mine went from week of 8/29 to week of 9/12.
I kind of knew this was going to happen based on all the other comments out here. Might want to go check your dates today......Happy Friday!!!!!

Schave

Jun 15, 2022
Gallery
Kentucky
Hey all-Thought i would put it out here. Looks like production dates have changed today. Mine went from week of 8/29 to week of 9/12.
I kind of knew this was going to happen based on all the other comments out here. Might want to go check your dates today......Happy Friday!!!!!
8/15 to 8/29

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
Was 8/29 the first date you were given or was it in a string of dates? Mines been pushed 5-6 times and is set for 8/22, and hasn't changed for a while now. hoping that it doesn't get pushed again..

Schave

Jun 15, 2022
Gallery
Kentucky
Was 8/29 the first date you were given or was it in a string of dates? Mines been pushed 5-6 times and is set for 8/22, and hasn't changed for a while now. hoping that it doesn't get pushed again..

My original build week was 6/20. In Early May it moved to 7/25. Before the end of May it moved to 8/15. Just today I noticed it moved to 8/29.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Seems to be a pattern here. Schedule a bunch of Raptors; see how the supply chain dust settles, then start gradually spreading out the production dates until it's nice and thin (i.e., doable), then a few weeks later start the whole process over again. I was originally scheduled 5/30 week, moved about 5 times to 7/25 week, where 7/29 was my supposed build day. Actually started building on 8/1, and still shows "In Production". Craziest damn process I've ever seen, so buckle in for a wild ride!

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
My original build week was 6/20. In Early May it moved to 7/25. Before the end of May it moved to 8/15. Just today I noticed it moved to 8/29.
ah crap. that might mean mine will change later today then. I usually see mine change afternoon on fridays. i figured since it hasn't changed for a while, and i actually made it into the same month that its scheduled, maybe i'd be lucky

Touli

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
Birmingham Alabama
Checked before coming here to post them saw this. My original build week was 8/29 and just got word it’s moved to 9/5 with scheduled delivery of 9/29 (which i find odd they told me a delivery date on a Friday instead of a range starting on a Monday)

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
Checked before coming here to post them saw this. My original build week was 8/29 and just got word it’s moved to 9/5 with scheduled delivery of 9/29 (which i find odd they told me a delivery date on a Friday instead of a range starting on a Monday)
where did you see delivery date? mine doesn't show that, just build week

mine also still shows wildtrak pricing on the backdoor though, so accuracy isn't their strong suit lol

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Exact same here, production week of 8/29 moved to 9/12. You're not alone.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I'm duplicating my post below from the (8/1) build schedule post for those not near a auto manufacturing area.

Based on my observations of new built vehicles in the SE Michigan area, the supplier parts shortage has effected all production and it also appears that not every model built is visually missing the same part. One vehicle may be missing a headlight, the next one of the fender flares, etc... Much of the basic structure and major components may be produced in-house and production lines can continue and build ~99% completed vehicles. When the missing supplier part shows up the vehicles are moved to a finishing line and ran back thru QC. For each partially completed vehicle, the reason for non-shipment may be specific to each vehicle, this is Not normal manufacturing from the past. This could be why Ford has difficulty providing us specific progress information for each of our Bronco Raptors.
Once again, this was my observations specifically near Dearborn, I've also seen Flint is full of partially built GM trucks everywhere!

I'm ok with Ford postponing our Bronco Raptor vs build them all to have sitting wait for missing random parts. It appears Ford is attempting to schedule ASAP while mitigating partially completed vehicles.

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Exact same here, production week of 8/29 moved to 9/12. You're not alone.
Previously I’ve had my production date pushed multiple times landing most recently on 9/27, now when I check it no longer shows a build date???

I have a vin# for quite some time but no sticker …. Did anyone else have a build date disappear?

I have a GT and 3/15 order date. I am supposedly my dealers only allocation and he seems to have no information on whats happening like many others I suppose.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Previously I’ve had my production date pushed multiple times landing most recently on 9/27, now when I check it no longer shows a build date???

I have a vin# for quite some time but no sticker …. Did anyone else have a build date disappear?

I have a GT and 3/15 order date. I am supposedly my dealers only allocation and he seems to have no information on whats happening like many others I suppose.
If you're looking on a phone, try checking on a laptop or desktop computer and the build week should still be there. The user interface was modified slightly on cell phone browsers...

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale
Pushed back again from 8/15 to 8/29 from my original 6/6. I've had my Vin for a while and received an email from Ford on 8/2 that I was schedule for production the week of 8/15, so the wait continues. I did get a free deck of cards the other day.:cool:

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
WELL good news this time, when I refresh the tracking pages a thousand times a day it usually says page not found etc, but THIS time, the window sticker popped up! Blend date of 8/23. Hope the shipping date doesn't end up being 8/23 of 2023 lol

1660749112661.png

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale
Check your dates. I was just pushed back from 8/29 to 9/5. I was originally scheduled for 6/6 so the wait continues. I have had my Vin since July 1st. This makes 7 schedule changes so far.

Code Orange

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2022
Gallery
Grayson, GA
Military
Navy Veteran
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Check your dates. I was just pushed back from 8/29 to 9/5. I was originally scheduled for 6/6 so the wait continues. I have had my Vin since July 1st. This makes 7 schedule changes so far.
I'm in the same boat, eighth date...seven changes.

Top Member Reactions