🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
I’ve been eyeing this Traction Board Bracket for a while but there’s no confirmation of it fits in a Raptor. Wondering if anyone has seen these or knows how they would fit? On the fence about them but it seems like it may be a good storage option

31E624AC-8797-4BDD-A976-8B472EC0B43A.jpeg

6757399C-C1B5-4892-A682-E39AA31838F4.jpeg

245665AF-E703-41D9-9172-BD5E44112FED.jpeg

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
@TheLawnDart those look pretty handy! I’ve been pondering where to mount traction boards…

As the seller notes they “should” fit., but some potential Issues I see are
- the Board bracket would have to mount on top of the C-Brace bracket. The C-brace bracket is perfectly flat, but I think it’s a bit smaller (and curved) than the Traction Board Bracket and the install may look “odd” once installed. Of course my OCD would only fixate on this with the top off
- sitting on top of the C-Brace bracket will raise it 3/8” or so. Not sure how much clearance a standard bronco has with these
- may need longer bolts for mounting to the nutserts than already installed or provided with traction board bracket.

it would be super handy for me if the laser cut “Molle" side panel, was oriented so it ran parallel to the roll bar so I could easily mount my extinguisher on it. that would kill two birds…

hopefully you will sort this out for me and report back on your findings!

IMG_1674.jpeg

Last edited:

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
@TheLawnDart those look pretty handy! I’ve been pondering where to mount traction boards…

As the seller notes they “should” fit., but some potential Issues I see are
- the Board bracket would have to mount on top of the C-Brace bracket. The C-brace bracket is perfectly flat, but I think it’s a bit smaller (and curved) than the Traction Board Bracket and the install may look “odd” once installed. Of course my OCD would only fixate on this with the top off
- sitting on top of the C-Brace bracket will raise it 3/8” or so. Not sure how much clearance a standard bronco has with these
- may need longer bolts for mounting to the nutserts than already installed or provided with traction board bracket.

it would be super handy for me if the laser cut “Molle" side panel, was oriented so it ran parallel to the roll bar so I could easily mount my extinguisher on it. that would kill two birds…

hopefully you will sort this out for me and report back on your findings!

View attachment 7889
Not to mention the ultimate consideration...where are you putting them when the hardtop is on. (pssst...Trailrax!)

OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Not to mention the ultimate consideration...where are you putting them when the hardtop is on. (pssst...Trailrax!)
That’s what I like about these! They fit with the hard top on or off. And are like $1000 cheaper 😂

Top Member Reactions