Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Has anyone seen or received anything with regard to a specifically Bronco Raptor Owner's Manual? I haven't found anything online. Clearly there is significant overlap with the regular Bronco manual, but there are certainly enough differences to merit at least an appendix, if not a completely edited version made just for the BRaptor. They'll be "out there" soon...

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Has anyone seen or received anything with regard to a specifically Bronco Raptor Owner's Manual? I haven't found anything online. Clearly there is significant overlap with the regular Bronco manual, but there are certainly enough differences to merit at least an appendix, if not a completely edited version made just for the BRaptor. They'll be "out there" soon...
When I sign into my account with Ford.com my Bronco Raptor shows up. It gives me an electronic link to the manual, unfortunately it is the standard Ford Bronco manual. I am not sure what Ford is going to do but they clearly need to have an appendix for the Bronco Raptor. I could not find it anywhere in the links.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
When I sign into my account with Ford.com my Bronco Raptor shows up. It gives me an electronic link to the manual, unfortunately it is the standard Ford Bronco manual. I am not sure what Ford is going to do but they clearly need to have an appendix for the Bronco Raptor. I could not find it anywhere in the links.
Likewise...couldn't track down anything. I've asked my dealer what they know.

I have a vague recollection of seeing some forum posts (might have been on B6G or BN), where someone was claiming that there was language in the regular Bronco manual that "accounted" for some of the Raptor-specific differences (like towing, tires, GOAT modes, 3.0L engine maintenance), but I can't put my finger on anything like that. Tick Tock...

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Likewise...couldn't track down anything. I've asked my dealer what they know.

I have a vague recollection of seeing some forum posts (might have been on B6G or BN), where someone was claiming that there was language in the regular Bronco manual that "accounted" for some of the Raptor-specific differences (like towing, tires, GOAT modes, 3.0L engine maintenance), but I can't put my finger on anything like that. Tick Tock...
I looked through most of the manual and didn't see anything. I could have overlooked it but I did not see anything on GOAT mode, Baja mode or anything showing the Raptor dash and how it works.

Top Member Reactions