Everyone enjoy the $5k markup.

Last edited:

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
There’s power in numbers. That said, I suspect you’d need to get your dealer to agree to complain through the dealer support chain of command to be heard. Ford customer service is useless and social media is full of keyboard warriors who argue just to argue.
I guess your right and on top
Of that there are others that don’t have orders that would take my truck in a second once it lands 😭 oh well I guess the 7 k is better than some of the dealer mark ups people have paid

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I got bumped to 23 as well, I got my 23 order in yesterday. Check the backdoor site today my order is updated to a 2023, but the pricing on that page stayed the same as 22 pricing. Has anyone else noticed that?
I wish I had this back door access, I ordered through my dealer and get zero updates or information at all, I find out more on my own calling ford performance LOL

jcingle

Founding Member
Jul 22, 2022
Gallery
Springfield, MO
Current Ride
Jeep Gladiator
Current Ride #2
Ford Bronco Raptor (ordered)
I wish I had this back door access, I ordered through my dealer and get zero updates or information at all, I find out more on my own calling ford performance LOL

My backdoor access is also messed up (man, that sounds weird). I also ordered thru a dealer and when I use the backdoor link, it says "2023 Bronco" (used to say "Bronco Base"). I only see MSRP for the base. Fingers crossed those of us who are rolled over from MY22 get pricing protection. Not holding my breath though. Will just be happy to finally get mine.

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 F350 Tremor, 1967 Ford Bronco
I got bumped to 23 as well, I got my 23 order in yesterday. Check the backdoor site today my order is updated to a 2023, but the pricing on that page stayed the same as 22 pricing. Has anyone else noticed that?
My backdoor link is the same with all of the 2022 pricing. I printed this out and hope it stays. My DORA sheet from the dealer has the new MSRP with a $4900 increase for my build. I have gotten conflicting stories on price protection for the 2023 Bronco Raptor. Hoping Ford does the right thing.

jcingle

Founding Member
Jul 22, 2022
Gallery
Springfield, MO
Current Ride
Jeep Gladiator
Current Ride #2
Ford Bronco Raptor (ordered)

DRJ.Raptor

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gallery
Hopefully they will price protect if you go bumped. it not our fault they couldn't deliver. I agree I read the web site and the way the wording is it could go either way.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I had a 2020 explorer ordered for my wife, got bumped to 2023 sort of, instead Ford completely dropped the order in Sep 2020 and my dealer was notified, we had to a new order for a 2023 and Ford would not honor price protection and we paid the increased 2023 MSRP. The condition was the same, as in Ford was unable to fulfill the order due to supplier issues, etc, however being the first MY change over after covid shutdown they dropped the order and we had to reorder.

Now with this new round, 3rd time since covid shutdown, of MY change over Ford has changed policy and is converting which is exactly what I suggested to Ford in Sep 2020, although at the time didn't make any difference. I'm not surprised at the conversion doesn't price protect since your receiving a year newer BR, however from the Golden Ticket holder standpoint and waiting for over 2 years there is definitely a case for Price Protection.

Either way, I'm sure we will all be very satisfied with our Bronco Raptors.

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
My backdoor link is the same with all of the 2022 pricing. I printed this out and hope it stays. My DORA sheet from the dealer has the new MSRP with a $4900 increase for my build. I have gotten conflicting stories on price protection for the 2023 Bronco Raptor. Hoping Ford does the right thing.

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Does the DORA sheet have your Order Code and Sales Code? (what the dealer gives you)

I asked my dealer about pricing protection and he said he didn't believe it applied to Raptors. FORD's site has info that kinda confirms that...but is not completely clear.

View attachment 1808
Site is clear on no price protection when switching to a Raptor of Heritage Limited, but it is not clear on existing Bronco Raptor order being pushed to 2023

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I called ford Canada and they basically said to talk to the dealer I’m purchasing through, that they may have incentives but they already said nope… I don’t get the X-plan as it doesn’t qualify, I get jacked 7k but I guess it is what it is… it sucks but I want the truck so 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least it’s MSRP pricing 😉 good luck to all hopefully we all get our trucks soon

Broncosaurus Rex

Aug 17, 2022
Gallery
USA
Current Ride
Subaru
Mine will be 115K plus tax before any mark up my dealer is selling at MSRP thank god but I see raptors listed for 150 USD already so shit is getting crazy where are you located? I’m in Van
I just went and saw one in person. Pretty in black, but the dealer is asking 150k. Bummer.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Yeah, mine did too until today. Maybe check it again and see if it changed now. Mine is now updated with all 23 prices.

73Bronco

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
East TN
I feel like Ford isn't going to eat all these losses and they are just going to pass it along to us. So, unfortunately, I don't think we are going to get any price protection.

I was worried about that as well, so I asked my dealer specifically. His response in email was “your order will be price protected”. He may be wrong. He did put it in writing. I don’t have a reservation or VIN number to check the back door links.

Top Member Reactions