Last edited:

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I was worried about that as well, so I asked my dealer specifically. His response in email was “your order will be price protected”. He may be wrong. He did put it in writing. I don’t have a reservation or VIN number to check the back door links.
When I had my sit down with my dealer he said the same thing. He told my wife and I that we would have the same price on our 23 BR as the 22 price. Right now I have the updated; signed, build and price order with the 23 pricing. But I also have the other signed, build and price order with 22 pricing. I can only wait and see what happens....it's not like I'm going to say no I don't want it!

73Bronco

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
East TN
When I had my sit down with my dealer he said the same thing. He told my wife and I that we would have the same price on our 23 BR as the 22 price. Right now I have the updated; signed, build and price order with the 23 pricing. But I also have the other signed, build and price order with 22 pricing. I can only wait and see what happens....it's not like I'm going to say no I don't want it!
I totally agree. My order seamlessly converted. I got the order confirmation without signing anything differently, etc. It’s crazy how different dealers do business. So who knows! 🤷🏻‍♂️ Did you have a color that was discontinued for MY23? Is that why you had to go back and redo the order process maybe and I didn’t?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I totally agree. My order seamlessly converted. I got the order confirmation without signing anything differently, etc. It’s crazy how different dealers do business. So who knows! 🤷🏻‍♂️ Did you have a color that was discontinued for MY23? Is that why you had to go back and redo the order process maybe and I didn’t?
From what I have read and heard, you still need to visit your Ford dealer for the COVP (Certified Order Verification Process) where you confirm the order, dealer obtains copy of drivers license, signatures, etc. then make sure your dealer uploads the COVP documents to Ford. The orders were automatically converted from 2022 MY to 2023 MY by Ford but then the COVP with your dealer must be completed.

This video may also help from Jorge Lopez at Tomball Ford on the 2023 Bronco ordering/conversion process.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Yes, like a knife in the heart Velocity Blue was discontinued and I changed to Code Orange.
Like Turbo-957 is pointing out when I was at my dealer he did complete the COVP process while I was there. I even received my emails from Ford confirming my updated order information.

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 F350 Tremor, 1967 Ford Bronco
M
Yeah, mine did too until today. Maybe check it again and see if it changed now. Mine is now updated with all 23 price

Mine still shows the 2022 pricing this morning on the backdoor link. Yes my DORA sheet has the Sales Code and Order Code on it. They are the same as my 2022 Order.

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I got bumped to 23 as well, I got my 23 order in yesterday. Check the backdoor site today my order is updated to a 2023, but the pricing on that page stayed the same as 22 pricing. Has anyone else noticed that?
Mine still shows the pricing from my original Outer Banks order, with all the details of my Raptor. I'm hoping for a Raptor Christmas Miracle that it somehow transfers to the dealer that way.... 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Mine still shows the pricing from my original Outer Banks order, with all the details of my Raptor. I'm hoping for a Raptor Christmas Miracle that it somehow transfers to the dealer that way.... 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Wouldn’t that be sick… then they wonder how they loose billions LOL 🤞🏻 For ya

jcingle

Founding Member
Jul 22, 2022
Gallery
Springfield, MO
Current Ride
Jeep Gladiator
Current Ride #2
Ford Bronco Raptor (ordered)
My order sheet has same order code and sales code but pricing is def 7k more 😢
Same here - same order code and sales code - $4900 more.

Fingers crossed that we qualify for the pricing protection...won't know till the vehicle is delivered. At this point...I just want the vehicle built and we'll figure it out from there. :)

Question for everyone getting rolled over...."Ford" went in and cancelled my order under My Reservations on Ford.com which is concerning. I have the COVP or whatever it's called with the new order code and sales code...but when I log in to ford.com...it now shows my order as "cancelled". Anyone else seeing the same thing?

DRJ.Raptor

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gallery
when checking the backdoor site has anyone else gotten a pop up that takes you to another back door site? on the original back door page my reservation and place order is checked green. on the new page my reservation is checked green but my place order is a blue with the number 2. has anyone noticed that or have that on their page? I did get a 2023 order confirmation email from ford. about 12hrs after my order was submitted.

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
when checking the backdoor site has anyone else gotten a pop up that takes you to another back door site? on the original back door page my reservation and place order is checked green. on the new page my reservation is checked green but my place order is a blue with the number 2. has anyone noticed that or have that on their page? I did get a 2023 order confirmation email from ford. about 12hrs after my order was submitted.
I do not get that

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco

jcingle

Founding Member
Jul 22, 2022
Gallery
Springfield, MO
Current Ride
Jeep Gladiator
Current Ride #2
Ford Bronco Raptor (ordered)
Finally got my Order Confirmation email and new Order Summary with the correct build! New order summary has the same Order Code and Sales Code, but reflects the new pricing ($4900) higher. AND...my priority code is 10 and I'm being told I'm first in line for the dealer allocation in January. Fingers crossed!

Sticks

Founding Member
May 18, 2022
PA
So I'm told by my dealer that my 22 was automatically converted to a 23. I 've gotten no emails from Ford confirming anything????

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
So I'm told by my dealer that my 22 was automatically converted to a 23. I 've gotten no emails from Ford confirming anything????
You have to be pro-active and make sure your dealer has completed the COVP process that has been discussed on here.
Call them, or schedule an appointment and meet with them. Make sure everything is on track and going as needed the best you can.

It's really up to you....waiting on an email may leave you high and dry.
Only trying to help.

Cliffalston

Founding Member
Oct 3, 2022
Atlanta, Ga
Current Ride
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2019 Volkswagen Arteon
Well, my order with options and markup is at 120K, so we can all cry in our beer, but be damn happy when it arrives, so I can go out and play!!
My order with 10k mark up, taxes, etc 102k

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Updated and finalized everything with my dealer today for my 2023 Bronco Raptor.
2022 Price Protection at MSRP pricing.
10year/125k miles1, ESP plan through Ford
42,000 Ford Pass points
Extremely happy and can't say enough good things about my dealer.
Build date still showing Nov.14 and I have a VIN number. It's slowly starting to come around......

Cliffalston

Founding Member
Oct 3, 2022
Atlanta, Ga
Current Ride
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2019 Volkswagen Arteon
Please note that you are most likely just on a list and an order has not been placed with Ford. Order banks are only open for existing 2022 orders that were rolled over to 2023. Ford has said the order banks will open for new retail orders sometime fourth quarter 2023. Good luck. I am a day one reservation holder that was rolled to 2023.
I was able to place new order on October 1st. Got my vin and build week of November 21st

Top Member Reactions