Rear seat arm rest/cup holders with MGV??

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
Does anyone know if the MGV Raptors will have the rear fold down arm rests with the cup holders? Seems unlikely to me but when you make your raptor build and look at the interior pics, it shows as having the arm rest in the rear with the MGV.

OP
charlandk

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
@BRVOL reported on the Braptor at Super Cel East and indicated that there is a pull-down center cushion with cup holders in the back seat.
That one has leather though. I believe that was the eruption green raptor with the black leather.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
On the Ford Build page, if you click "details" next to "Seating" (right side of page in Interior section) it lists 60/40 split rear with armrest and 2 beverage holders.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Sooo, bringing up this old thread. Mine does not have the fold down thing with rear cup holders.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Well according to the new 2023 build sheet it appears they will. However, when you read the footnotes at the bottom it only applies to the leather trimmed interiors.

Screenshot_20220926-162911_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Screenshot_20220926-162911_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Last edited:

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Does anyone know if the MGV Raptors will have the rear fold down arm rests with the cup holders? Seems unlikely to me but when you make your raptor build and look at the interior pics, it shows as having the arm rest in the rear with the MGV.
I know people have been asking, and just ran into these. I dont work for them and havent ever used these so cannot vouch for them, but it looks like we may finally have a useable solution.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions