Revised Raptor confirmation email????

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I have a question for those who ordered a Bronco a while ago, and then physically changed their order to Raptor. Did you get a new confirmation email confirming the Raptor?

I got my original email from my outer banks, but when I upgraded to a raptor with my Golden Ticket, I did not get a new confirmation email.

Also, when I check the back-door order checker, it still shows an order for the OB.

I did confirm with my dealer (who I do trust), and even have a screenshot of the ordering system showing that my order has been changed, but I’m curious what others are seeing.

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Orange County, California
I have a question for those who ordered a Bronco a while ago, and then physically changed their order to Raptor. Did you get a new confirmation email confirming the Raptor?

I got my original email from my outer banks, but when I upgraded to a raptor with my Golden Ticket, I did not get a new confirmation email.

Also, when I check the back-door order checker, it still shows an order for the OB.

I did confirm with my dealer (who I do trust), and even have a screenshot of the ordering system showing that my order has been changed, but I’m curious what others are seeing.
Check out this thread:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

Same for me until this morning, my Dealer ordered Bronco Raptor on Mar10 around noon, I did get a notice from Ford at that time of the Raptor order, however not with my reservation number until this morning 6 days later I recieved the order update email from Ford with my reservation number and dealer name. This time has varied amoung us here, some get their order updated day same day or days later. This is simply my observation from what others here have posted.

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Ironically I got my “updated order” email overnight after waiting about a week. I’m all good now.

Jumboslapper

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
I have a 2021 raptor I ordered when the bank opened and never received an email confirm. It actually showed up last sept. at the dealer without notice. They just called nd said it was there on a truck. This might be the same situation.

Top Member Reactions