TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I just recieved the email from Ford Motor Company that my order had been updated, email includes reservation number and dealership. My dealer placed my BRaptor order on March 10 around noon and Ford updated my order on March 16 at 2am. So FYI, it is taking Ford some time to get our reservation/orders updated and may vary based on other factors.

ford order update.jpg

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I just recieved the email from Ford Motor Company that my order had been updated, email includes reservation number and dealership. My dealer placed my BRaptor order on March 10 around noon and Ford updated my order on March 16 at 2am. So FYI, it is taking Ford some time to get our reservation/orders updated and may vary based on other factors.

View attachment 550
Now it's official, congrats!

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Ironically I got the same thing overnight after I posted. Glad to see everybody starting to get some traction. It brings just a little bit more excitement the game

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
I talked to Karen a month ago, but really need to talk to her again. She opened a case for me and I need to know if it was her or my dealership that got both my Broncos built. She was going to try to split my reservation, which essentially happened. My dealership isn’t letting me take possession of both though. What number did you get a hold of her on?

How did they split the reservation? My GT is similarly tied to a reservation number for another vehicle, so the dealer created a new reservation for the Raptor which means I don’t have access to any emails or info about the Raptor, so I called Ford and confirmed that the GT email from Ford was not sent to me by mistake, then gave them the sales code and order code, which pulled up “something.” They asked if I had ever created a direct order. I said no, I did not ever create a direct order, then was on hold forever before the nice lady came back and told me to contact the dealer ASAP. Dealer says everything is fine but I sure wish I could split the reservation just for visibility. I guess I’ll have to call Ford and the dealer regularly for updates.

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
How did they split the reservation? My GT is similarly tied to a reservation number for another vehicle, so the dealer created a new reservation for the Raptor which means I don’t have access to any emails or info about the Raptor, so I called Ford and confirmed that the GT email from Ford was not sent to me by mistake, then gave them the sales code and order code, which pulled up “something.” They asked if I had ever created a direct order. I said no, I did not ever create a direct order, then was on hold forever before the nice lady came back and told me to contact the dealer ASAP. Dealer says everything is fine but I sure wish I could split the reservation just for visibility. I guess I’ll have to call Ford and the dealer regularly for updates.
I guess the new ford rep in my area forgot to change my Wildtrac to a Raptor. My dealership called me saying that they let ford know it was their fault, and that I was a hand raiser that wanted the Raptor. Ford is now building my Wildtrac and Raptor, but the BR is not tied to my reservation. The weird thing about it is that I had talked to Karen at ford back in mid February about my wife not wanting the Raptor and that I wanted it, but only had the one reservation. She said she would open a case to see if I could get both Broncos on one reservation, which kind of happened. I’ve tried to get back in touch with Karen, but haven’t had any luck. The dealership is making me choose which bronco I’m taking delivery on, but I have to come in and sign for both when they arrive so they can sell it. I still have never been able to get a sales code for either bronco from my dealership. Talk about a long confusing story, lol.

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
I guess the new ford rep in my area forgot to change my Wildtrac to a Raptor. My dealership called me saying that they let ford know it was their fault, and that I was a hand raiser that wanted the Raptor. Ford is now building my Wildtrac and Raptor, but the BR is not tied to my reservation. The weird thing about it is that I had talked to Karen at ford back in mid February about my wife not wanting the Raptor and that I wanted it, but only had the one reservation. She said she would open a case to see if I could get both Broncos on one reservation, which kind of happened. I’ve tried to get back in touch with Karen, but haven’t had any luck. The dealership is making me choose which bronco I’m taking delivery on, but I have to come in and sign for both when they arrive so they can sell it. I still have never been able to get a sales code for either bronco from my dealership. Talk about a long confusing story, lol.
Thanks that’s a slightly different sitch than I got, my first is in my garage and that’s the reservation number my GT is tied to instead of my second reservation lol, good luck I hope y’all get both!

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
Wow reading these you can sure see how your dealer really plays a HUGE role in getting this done correctly. I just hope it works out for you!
Same here.
Thanks that’s a slightly different sitch than I got, my first is in my garage and that’s the reservation number my GT is tied to instead of my second reservation lol, good luck I hope y’all get both!
Would love to get both, but dealership sees $$$$$$

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I checked with my dealer also and they don’t have an update. They did call me when I got the “golden ticket” letter and told me they would be doing a markup on MSRP, however they don’t know how much yet but I think they are waiting to see what other dealers are doing.
That sucks, there’s a link in “the bronco nation” that will show you local dealers that are honouring the MRSP price, maybe that can help you… my dealer in Canada is honouring MRSP thank god! my build is almost 110K but can’t wait!

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
Any of you lucky Golden Ticket holders get a email from Ford yet on your Bronco Raptor ordering process?
Received email yesterday that mine is in production first week of September!!

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I got an email from them saying it was going into production the 15th, then when that didn’t happen they sent another saying it would go the 22nd. I was able to see my window sticker this week so my guess is it may actually happen this time around. Fingers crossed.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Supposed to go into production on 8/22. Checked just now and have this. Looks like it is happening.
B51BD830-324B-443E-B35A-413336D00822.png

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Supposed to go into production on 8/22. Checked just now and have this. Looks like it is happening.
View attachment 1606
GT holder Had build date pushed continuously from June 6th and eventually landed on Aug 22, my sticker went live yesterday with blend date of Aug 25th. Hoping I get into the shipping lanes soon too! Could it actually be happening this time ? Charlie Brown kicks the 🏈!

Top Member Reactions