Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
2 minute overview video.

"Up close and personal with our 2021 + Bronco/Bronco Raptor Third Brake Light and Chase Light Mount! This will solve the problem of a larger wheel and tire setup blocking your third brake light, as well as add some accessories to your Bronco! These are in stock, so hit the link below to get yours!"

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
It’s great to see more options coming out, but I’m still liking the Rigid Chase pod functionality. It pretty much covers everything in one tidy package (although I could live without the prominent branding).

They have spare tire a Mounting/harness kit for the Bronco, but the mount won’t fit a Raptor.

I like the idea of getting the lights to the rear, vs. on top almost behind the spare. This solution improves rear view visibility and puts back up / reverse lights where they are actually useful. The video shows they have stop, tail, reverse, strobe and license plate/courtesy light functions (Albeit the license plate light won’t be useful on a Bronco). `

Anybody use this light before? Am I missing something?

I just wish someone would come up with a Raptor specific solution. Fast intentions makes a bracket, but haven’t seen standalone harness yet.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
It’s great to see more options coming out, but I’m still liking the Rigid Chase pod functionality. It pretty much covers everything in one tidy package (although I could live without the prominent branding).

They have spare tire a Mounting/harness kit for the Bronco, but the mount won’t fit a Raptor.

I like the idea of getting the lights to the rear, vs. on top almost behind the spare. This solution improves rear view visibility and puts back up / reverse lights where they are actually useful. The video shows they have stop, tail, reverse, strobe and license plate/courtesy light functions (Albeit the license plate light won’t be useful on a Bronco). `

Anybody use this light before? Am I missing something?

I just wish someone would come up with a Raptor specific solution. Fast intentions makes a bracket, but haven’t seen standalone harness yet.
I’m getting the FI bracket for some Baja Design amber S2 Pros to use as chase lights. BD includes a harness with the pair of S2’s, but obviously this will not tie into - or replace - the marker brake lights.

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
I wish someone would make a housing/faceplate for baja chase lights and 3rd brake light so it looks like one piece with no exposed bolts. It was done for the raptor, but has t carried over to bronco raptor yet

Top Member Reactions