switch dealers?!

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
Does anybody know when it comes time for me to go to the dealer for my COVP can I take my order number to another dealer to re-order my bronco raptor I need to get rid of my dealer

OP
N

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
Mike can I switch dealers before I redo my CO VP

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Mike can I switch dealers before I redo my CO VP
I haven't seen any guidance on that from Ford. Personally, I be skeptical of them doing it given their track record. But your best bet is to call Ford (NOT your dealer) and pose that question to them.

OP
N

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
ok will do tmrw thnx
These guys are impossible
ordered my transit a couple days after the new year and I am just receiving it next week
granted it’s not the dealers issue but they do not answer calls or emails or anything regarding shelving van stuff bronco stuff they are absolutely zero help with either vehicle
It’s like they don’t care if I get either vehicle

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Does anybody know when it comes time for me to go to the dealer for my COVP can I take my order number to another dealer to re-order my bronco raptor I need to get rid of my dealer
This may help answer your question. Where you wouldn't need your order number if you just find a dealer willing to sell you their Bronco Raptor. Each dealer is getting one Bronco Raptor, see highlight in picture.

Go to link to read more about the whole process.

Screenshot_20220915-030746_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
This may help answer your question. Where you wouldn't need your order number if you just find a dealer willing to sell you their Bronco Raptor. Each dealer is getting one Bronco Raptor, see highlight in picture.

Go to link to read more about the whole process.

View attachment 1759
His odds are close to impossible to switch dealers, but way better than getting the dealers allocation.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
When I called ford, multiple multiple times, they absolutely 100% refused to move my allocation to a different dealer. They didn't care one bit about all the horror stories and problems etc.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
When I called ford, multiple multiple times, they absolutely 100% refused to move my allocation to a different dealer. They didn't care one bit about all the horror stories and problems etc.
Well this was my reason for offering a way to get a Bronco Raptor without moving anything. I understand the odds but the chance is there in 23.

Top Member Reactions