Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
It was interesting that he said three is a reason for not having a soft top? But he didn't share.
He doesn’t know anything more than what the Ford rep told him. 😉

Probably nothing to read into that soft top comment, just the way that test/demo units are setup. I’m sure soft tops will be available. I’m also hoping the painted modular top will fit the Raptor when they come out next year.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL

Probably nothing to read into that soft top comment, just the way that test/demo units are setup. I’m sure soft tops will be available. I’m also hoping the painted modular top will fit the Raptor when they come out next year.
I just have a problem paying 2 or 4k for soft or hard top. Just go naked with a bimini

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon

They’ve said the hard tops are the same as the Bronco

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
They say from the bottom of the window frames up is the same, but I would be wary of anything that needs to bolt to the roof, the B and C braces could block holes, etc, the braces could block access, the stiffening could have changed mounting hole positions etc.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
The hardtop could be assisting with strengthening the rear composite fenders during aggressive off roading.

Edit: thought about it some more, my above statement contradicts the FMC launch video. Hmm just a thought.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions