TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Steve does a great job reviewing new vehicles for owners/users to gain operating knowledge. His video's are a great resource for anyone purchasing a new vehicle to learn the features and functions in a quick, clear, and concise format. My wife and myself have watched his video's for her new cars and rentals where we were unfamiliar with that manufactures operating characteristics. I even learned a couple things in his 27 minute video below.

"37" tires, a 3.0L turbocharged engine and Raptor HOSS 4.0 with FOX Live Valve Dampers are some of the features you're going to find in the Ford Bronco Raptor. It has styling that's different than the rest of the Bronco lineup and is guaranteed to turn heads."
"In this video you'll learn everything about the Ford Bronco Raptor where I cover off exterior options, 1st and 2nd row spacing, cargo dimensions and more!"

For or additional information and content, see Steve's video above on YouTube in the description.

UPDATE: 11/12/23 added below reference video.
Another video by Steve expaining the operation of Paddle Shifters with sutomatic vehicles.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions