The upgraded /stitched dash pad.....how to get.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
In case anyone else has been confused (like myself) on how you get the nice stitched dash pad, I did a few builds at the Ford site.

This first pic is of the High package and leather seat option. As you can see, it only includes the base plastic dash:
High Package Leather seats.JPG

This next pic is with the LUX package and MGV seats and you can see the upgraded/stitched dashboard. So LUX=Stitched dash.
LUX Package MGVSeats.JPG

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
In case anyone else has been confused (like myself) on how you get the nice stitched dash pad, I did a few builds at the Ford site.

This first pic is of the High package and leather seat option. As you can see, it only includes the base plastic dash:
View attachment 1073

This next pic is with the LUX package and MGV seats and you can see the upgraded/stitched dashboard. So LUX=Stitched dash.
View attachment 1074
Thanks for the info. I really don’t want to spend the money on leather because I think the MGV is just as nice but loved the stitched dash and rear fold down arm rest. So glad that they can both be had with the MGV. I was going lux package either way for the adaptive cruise and heated steering wheel.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I went LUX as well. No problem spending more $$$ if it gets me functional improvements - I wouldn't specifically pay for a stitched dash (just like I didn't pop for the carbon fiber option), but LUX gives me stuff I can use and the stitching is a nice bonus!

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I don't think the MGV will have the covered dash with stitching but I have watched people take the dash apart on youtube and you could probably add it if anyone really wanted it. That part of the dash appears to be one piece. I know the black and blue leather will have it.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
When the wife gets her Badlands I plan to remove the dashpad and have wrapped in black leather at an upholstery shop.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I’d like that stitched dash, but wasn’t expecting it since I went with MGV. I guess we will see upon delivery if that is a glitch or not.

Ckop24

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 10, 2023
Gallery
Carlsbad, CA
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Does anyone know the ford part number for the stitched dash panel? (I assume I can just buy that to upgrade my 22’ that came with the base cheap plastic version)

Top Member Reactions