What are you currently driving?

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
That's a great looking GT350! By far my favorite color. I wish Ford would offer that color on the Bronco Raptor. Ford just released a new special edition "avalanche" Ford Ranger so there is hope.
Agreed on the color...but it was hard to choose it without getting to see it. I was invited to drive the 350's at Laguna Seca at a 'teaser' event and they had every color there...except avalanche grey! when I went to that event, I still could have changed the color on my order, and the Ford folks that were there were pretty mixed on the color...and strongly either for or against. They did use the color on first-year (17) gen 2 raptors but I don't think it looks as good on the raptor as it does on the 350 (but I'm a little biased). I do think it would look killer on the BRaptor.

Daniel_Esperanza

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Driving this custom built, Brasilian Born Toyota Bandeirante build by Overland Imports(www.overlandimports.com). Its my company and we build Brasilian Land Cruiser(called Bandeirantes) and Land Rovers and VW Buses but I drive what we have in stock. This one is really fun to drive on the beach(this beach is Fernandina Beach in Florida).

These are fun but can't wait for my Ford Bronco Raptor.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 3.31.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 3.31.06 PM.png
    201.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 3.30.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 3.30.56 PM.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 49

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
Driving this custom built, Brasilian Born Toyota Bandeirante build by Overland Imports(www.overlandimports.com). Its my company and we build Brasilian Land Cruiser(called Bandeirantes) and Land Rovers and VW Buses but I drive what we have in stock. This one is really fun to drive on the beach(this beach is Fernandina Beach in Florida).

wow, some cool vehicles and it must be fun to do that for a living. I'll be interested to see what you do to / with your BRaptor.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

That's a great looking Land Cruiser! You definitely build some nice stuff and can't wait to see how you build your Bronco Raptor.

Daniel_Esperanza

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Yeah I for sure will look for some great upgrades for my Bronco Raptor so it stands out in Atlanta and our monthly car show Ales and Overlands. The Bronco Raptor will for sure stand out.

Top Member Reactions