supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
What are you currently driving while waiting to take delivery of the Bronco Raptor?

Here's my 2017 Ford Raptor.
2017-ford-raptor-grey.jpeg

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Looks great! That photo could land on a cover of an off-road magazine! (y)

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
2014 Wrangler Polar Edition, expecting the Bronco Raptor to be a really Big upgrade!

IMG_2488.jpg

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
My daily driver is a 21 Subaru Outback Onyx XT. I will keep this since its paid for and drive it back and forth to work to keep the miles off my Raptor. Occasionally I will drive my 2002 BMW 1150RT motorcycle currently out due to a fuel pump.

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
For camping / road-tripping / bike-hauling / etc, I'm splitting time between my gen 2 Raptor and the FE Bronco. I'm doing an extended test drive with the Bronco to see if it could be a replacement for the Raptor. The BRaptor will replace the FE, but not sure yet if anything can replace the Raptor long-term for me...it's just so good at so many things.
Bronco at Big Sur.jpg
Raptor at Big Sur.jpg
Raptor at White Sands.jpg
Raptor camped.jpg

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
My 'daily' driving is usually split between these two. 'daily' as in I get out for a spirited mountain road drive just about every afternoon / evening (typically up HWY 9 aka Big Basin Rd up into the redwoods and back). I work from home so I don't commute...but I love to drive. I'm a Ford guy at heart...grew up in a Ford family, worked at Ford for years, love the brand. I bought the GT350R new in 2016 (it's a no-electronics car...and I'd never seen Avalanche grey but I think it suits the car well. I can't see ever parting with this car. I also like Porsches and dig for mid-engined cars (and convertibles). I had a first-gen (986) Boxster S for years...flat white...built the car into a very capable track car but yard-saled it on the exit of T4 at Laguna Seca about 10 years ago. This 981 GTS came available about 6 months ago from a guy I know, spec I wanted (manual, PTV, lightweight seats, etc) so I jumped on it.
GT350R 1.jpg
GT350R 2.jpg
Boxster 2.jpg
Boxster 3.jpg

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
My 'daily' driving is usually split between these two. 'daily' as in I get out for a spirited mountain road drive just about every afternoon / evening (typically up HWY 9 aka Big Basin Rd up into the redwoods and back). I work from home so I don't commute...but I love to drive. I'm a Ford guy at heart...grew up in a Ford family, worked at Ford for years, love the brand. I bought the GT350R new in 2016 (it's a no-electronics car...and I'd never seen Avalanche grey but I think it suits the car well. I can't see ever parting with this car. I also like Porsches and dig for mid-engined cars (and convertibles). I had a first-gen (986) Boxster S for years...flat white...built the car into a very capable track car but yard-saled it on the exit of T4 at Laguna Seca about 10 years ago. This 981 GTS came available about 6 months ago from a guy I know, spec I wanted (manual, PTV, lightweight seats, etc) so I jumped on it.
View attachment 999View attachment 1000View attachment 1002View attachment 1003
You've got great taste in cars! I think the GT350 might be one of the best bang for the buck sports cars out there. I wouldn't mind having one myself.

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
I bought the GT350R new in 2016 (it's a no-electronics car...and I'd never seen Avalanche grey but I think it suits the car well

That's a great looking GT350! By far my favorite color. I wish Ford would offer that color on the Bronco Raptor. Ford just released a new special edition "avalanche" Ford Ranger so there is hope.

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
You've got great taste in cars! I think the GT350 might be one of the best bang for the buck sports cars out there. I wouldn't mind having one myself.
thank you...and I agree that the 350 really strikes a great balance between performance and cost. My one-of-one R had a $61k MSRP. The wheels, alone, are worth ~$15k.

Top Member Reactions