🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
I got a chance a few weeks back to take some pictures of my Bronco out on the flight line and I thought I would share some of my favorite (reduced quality) pictures! I doubt I'll ever have this chance again, as it was a pain to get out there and get a photo pass. Really not ideal to FOD check these tires for rocks. Anyway here are two of the greatest girls I've ever ridden!
Roach_1.jpg
Roach_2.jpg
Roach_3.jpg
Roach_5.jpg
Roach_6.jpg

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I got a chance a few weeks back to take some pictures of my Bronco out on the flight line and I thought I would share some of my favorite (reduced quality) pictures! I doubt I'll ever have this chance again, as it was a pain to get out there and get a photo pass. Really not ideal to FOD check these tires for rocks. Anyway here are two of the greatest girls I've ever ridden! View attachment 7997View attachment 7999View attachment 8000View attachment 8002View attachment 8003
This is really Cool, :cool: I'm happy for you and Thank You for your service! 🏆

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Great Photos, Thanks for keeping us safe.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
These photos are fantastic! Thank you for your service and for sharing these pictures here! I think you've got some serious BROTM potential here. :cool:

OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Thank you all for the kind words! I forgot I had a video of one of the takeoffs with the Bronco right next to the flight line too. If I wasn’t so distracted I would’ve tried to get a better shot of the truck and the jets taking off, but I was just enjoying the show.

Top Member Reactions