Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
I've seen many posts about the playing card gift showing up in the mailbox. I did not receive the set. Wondering what percentage of people did. Im a non GT - dealer allocation order placed 3/31. No vin or build date yet. Curious if the type of order matters and if the lack of the cards has any meaning.
First world problems, I know...

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I've seen many posts about the playing card gift showing up in the mailbox. I did not receive the set. Wondering what percentage of people did. Im a non GT - dealer allocation order placed 3/31. No vin or build date yet. Curious if the type of order matters and if the lack of the cards has any meaning.
First world problems, I know...
Maybe the card set went to those that had reservations converted to non full-filled orders. These types of gifts from Ford have been for those reservation holders that are still waiting.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
My take is that the cards were sent to everyone who has had a Bronco reserved and ordered, included those that have already received theirs. Basically the entire Bronco customer base, regardless of trim or build/delivery status.

BRaptorBoy

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia, Canada
I'm right there with you.. I haven't received a build date either although my order date was 4/05 its been balanced/unscheduled for almost 2 months.
We see noting here in Canada for goodies/gifts but at the end of the day its gonna be great to have the gift of such an awesome rig.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Cast my vote...received my cards but no scheduled build date as of yet.
20220806_223158.jpg

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I'm a day 1 reservation holder who moved a year ago. Last August I updated my address with Ford (online account and via phone as I had an FE order placed at that time), my dealer updated my address with all his resources and my Braptor order has my new address. Yet Ford mailed my cards to my old address. Just sharing in case anyone else moved since making their initial reservation... Apparently that mailing list is not a living list.

Thankfully the guy who bought my house is awesome and tells me when random packages arrive.

Top Member Reactions