Who will get the first batch

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
Do you think Broncos will get delivered in order of how the dealers place them into the system or do golden ticket winners with low reservations numbers get them first?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
It better be reservation order, or I’ll be pissed!

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
I would guess reservation order but available parts and running like orders at the same time would probably be part of the mix.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Sure, that applies to any production vehicle. But time of reservation should trump time of ordering, or the whole thing has been a sham!

OP
R

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
In my situation I'm not a golden ticket winner but I have a day 1 reservation and the dealer has 5 allocations so I got a slot. I have to pay more but screw it... it's a raptor and I didn't settle for anything else.

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
There’s a reason the dealers got all the ADM orders in first. But I think Ford will build them in whatever order Ford wants.

Last edited:

BraptorRyan

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Bainbridge, Ga.
There’s a reason the dealers got all the ADM orders in first. If you can’t figure that one out...
That could be partially true, but my dealer had my golden ticket and one allocation. He was able to get his order in first (there was a glitch in the system…. New orders went right in, but conversations from reservations had a glitch). Anyway, both done same day about 5 hrs apart, but he was able to do mine as a priority 10, but his allocation as a priority 19. 🤷‍♂️

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Pri 10 vs Pri 19 only has context within a single dealership. Otherwise it’s neutral from a national scheduling priority standpoint.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Not many options so they should all be able to be built. Maybe by region?

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
It will be interesting to see what criteria Ford uses for production order. I see my Ford page has been updated to show a Code Orange Raptor, my reservation number now is my order number and the order date is 03/17/21, the date my dealer originally changed it to an order. I just hope it doesn't show up while I'm on a vacation or traveling for work.

OP
R

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
Not to start a fight or anything but I'm just like you day 1 reservation holder and I was NOT selected for raptor. So I got a kick in the nuts big time when both (2) of my day reservations were not selected for raptor. If I get mine first as I think I should because I'm paying 20k over msrp. I was just unlucky not to get the golden ticket.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
They will produce by grouping options together, an early reservation time stamp (for a golden ticket) will probably get you to the beginning of that group. Whatever parts constraints, if any, will dictate which groups go first. Ford isn't going to tell everyone what criteria is used, you'll just get a build date.

Top Member Reactions