Wrapped Bronco Raptors

jgtuna

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Houston, TX
I went gloss PPF all painted surfaces except rear haunches and tailgate with quad coat ceramic. Decided when I saw a Badsquatch they were doing and liked how it looked. And embracing the orange (I’d ordered blue but had to switch to orange when bumped to MY23).

All in about $5k (had quotes running up to $7-8k but got a discount as I’m a member of affiliated Freedom Supercars of Houston).

My installer put pics up at this website:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I went gloss PPF all painted surfaces except rear haunches and tailgate with quad coat ceramic. Decided when I saw a Badsquatch they were doing and liked how it looked. And embracing the orange (I’d ordered blue but had to switch to orange when bumped to MY23).

All in about $5k (had quotes running up to $7-8k but got a discount as I’m a member of affiliated Freedom Supercars of Houston).

My installer put pics up at this website:

Wow, very nice, great choice! How cool to have your Bronco Raptor on their web site, great photo's, hope they give your the digital full res photos, nicely done! (y)

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Looks great.

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
Can you "Sneek" Post the neighbors truck? I'd like to see real world colors.. I'm still confused why FORD picked such a weak color line up for the Raptor!
Finally caught my neighbors truck outside in the sun. Here are the two next to each other. Mine is in need of a bath so not as shiny as it could be. His is a first edition with red factory paint that he had wrapped to satin black. I'm not sure if a "clear" satin would look different in person compared to a colored satin. Still unsure about the wrap......

Attachments

• IMG_2309.JPG
    IMG_2309.JPG
    526.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2310.JPG
    IMG_2310.JPG
    575.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2312.JPG
    IMG_2312.JPG
    517.5 KB · Views: 67

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Extreme transformation with just vinyl wrap and paint...
By One of One San Diego

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
If your considering a Wrap or PPF or combination of both, this is a good informative video.

Thenewjs

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2022
Gallery
DC
If your considering a Wrap or PPF or combination of both, this is a good informative video.

I wash my vehicles myself. My BRaptor has full PPF. It’s much easier to maintain. I didnt have to invest in polishers, polish pads, polish liquids and other polishing related products. I wash it with hot water, gyeon PPF maintain and P&S Beadmaker. The guy that wrapped recently saw it a year later and commented on how good it looked.

It takes me about and hour to wash, but when I’m done, it looks and feels like it has gone thru a full multi stage paint correction

Top Member Reactions